aberdeen-music

Pillow Fight Club

PrincessHolly

Guest JockeySnogger

destined to end in failure...someone will get stabbed or something.

Rules should be - everyone has to take ritalin and use extra soft pillows (duck feathers minimum)

Try again.

unless you have ADHD, ritalin will make you hyper. Nobody really knows the cause of it, but for some reason ritalin - which is an upper - calms ppl with ADHD down. This leads Doctors to believe it has something to do with too many parts of the brain becoming inactive or passive, causing and inbalance in activity.

Guest JockeySnogger
this sort of shite sounds tailormade for flying circus.

I dont think so. Flying circus in Moshulu is intolerably boring and wouldn't suit a pillow fight. I do suggest you guys do something even remotely flying circus with it though because the name certainly attracts the type.

Lond has a scene of people who all know each other.....are you serious. Last time I went to London it seemed very much as if the only poeple who knew each other were the tourists. Oh and the squirrels seemed to have a thing going on too but not the cockneys.

I dont think so. Flying circus in Moshulu is intolerably boring and wouldn't suit a pillow fight. I do suggest you guys do something even remotely flying circus with it though because the name certainly attracts the type.

Lond has a scene of people who all know each other.....are you serious. Last time I went to London it seemed very much as if the only poeple who knew each other were the tourists. Oh and the squirrels seemed to have a thing going on too but not the cockneys.

barse.

http://www.randomartists.org

you dont have to know each other... plus what the fuck are you talking about 'went' to london...

how boring could you be? i think you could reach new heights with your talents...

maybe start a boring club? woh that would actually be AMAZING!!!!!!!

Guest JockeySnogger

You cant have a pillow fight indoors with that many people. It'd be far better in a shopping centre of supermarket for the shits and giggles. Besides these things really do need minimal organisation or it'll take the fun out of it.

unless you have ADHD' date=' ritalin will make you hyper. Nobody really knows the cause of it, but for some reason ritalin - which is an upper - calms ppl with ADHD down. This leads Doctors to believe it has something to do with too many parts of the brain becoming inactive or passive, causing and inbalance in activity.[/quote']

well i'll just stay the same then....and concerta is the drug which MOST adhd sufferers take these days.

i wana pillowfight!!!!!

you do all realise yuou missed the pillowfight in london... :p

from someone i know who was there, it was excellent, a lot of strangers collecting in one place all carrying concealed pillows (as much as you can conceal a pillow) then when the time comes, pulling out a pillow and attacking the nearest person also holding a pillow (ie not randoms not involved)

sounded like a laugh

David

i just ment we could have a couple of pillow fights onstage as part of the 'fun and games'. i wasn't suggesting everyone should sneak a pillow in and batter each other on the stoke of midnight or whatever.

i'd also like to strap audience members to the wheel, get it spinning, and have drunk people throw knives at them. that's entertainment, right there.