• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkJDelaney
Absolutely brilliant film!

"Shut the fuck up Donny!"

"Eight year olds, Donny. Eight year olds..."

"I'll cut off your johnson!" - "My.. my Johnson?"

"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

"Oh, fuck me, man! That kid already spent all the money!" - "New Corvette? Hardly, Dude. I'd say he's still got about $960 - $970,000 left, depending on the options."

"A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers." just a random saying

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake." - Natural Born Killers

Rebecca: Oh, face it, you just hate every single guy on the face of the earth.

Enid: That's not true. I just hate all these extroverted, obnoxious, pseudo-bohemian losers - Ghost World

there are actually loads but these are the only ones that come to mind right this moment.

"Eight year olds' date=' Donny. Eight year olds..."

"I'll cut off your johnson!" - "My.. my Johnson?"

"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

"Oh, fuck me, man! That kid already spent all the money!" - "New Corvette? Hardly, Dude. I'd say he's still got about $960 - $970,000 left, depending on the options."[/quote']

Blonde retard: "What the fuck is this?"

The Dude: "Obviously, you're not a golfer"

There are so many red dwarf quotes:

"I am Holly the ships computer with an IQ of 6,000 the same IQ as 6,000 P.E. teachers"

"We have enough food to last 30,000 years but we only have one after eight mint left and everyone is too polite to take it"

"I haven't been this embarrassed since i was loosening my adjustment screws and my entire groinal box fell into Mr. Rimmers soup" (Kryton of course)

There are more.I just son't know them!

"Arguing on the internet is like being in the Special Olympics - you may win but you are still a retard" - Digital Avatar during a flame war on another list

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one Ive never tried before."

- Mae West (1892-1980)

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."

- Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"We dont like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out."

- Decca Recording Company, rejecting the Beatles, in 1962

"When choosing between two evils' date=' I always like to try the one Ive never tried before."

- Mae West (1892-1980)

[/quote']

Classic. I shall regard that as my personal maxim henceforth.

I also like a line from "Bad Wisdom":

"I felt as ease with the world, in a superior-firepower kind of way".

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

Anything that happens, happens.

Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.

Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again.

It doesn't necessarily happen in chronological order though.

- Douglas Adams (taken from teh hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

David