aberdeen-music

Maiden in 2 weeks

rhino

Guest Scorge Spike

Anyone hear Bruce Dickinson on Radio 2 drivetime last night, out of interest? First time I've heard 'Can I Play With Madness' on the radio ever. :D

As for t'topic, I'm one of Doc's stowaways for Glasgow, the poor sod. Those who currently have no idea on how to get there - I think there's a notice in 1up offering spots on a bus for 25 quid, though that may not be there now. Could be worth a look, in any case.

Originally posted by Mouse:

My ticket arrived today and is now sitting in front of me! :woohoo:

It's only #9 aswell! :D

Wow, thats late. Where did you order it from? Mine came ages ago!

It's gonna be the best gig EVER :rockon::D

Although my mate Steve said that one of the Atom boys said that it was only gonna last for an hour and a half or something? ?(

Originally posted by Dechristianise:

Its all looking good Ticket no.21

Getting lift down and back for the cost of nothing !!!!

its gonna be Pure Belter !!!

have you heard about pauls bad cover up so he doesnt look jealous, 'Maiden are shit now, i wouldnt want to go see them anyway'

lol (quote from emma by the way)

What an awesome gig! A few unexpected surprises in the setlist too... :) Can't wait til Monday... then Friday again... HOORAY!!

Only bad thing was that my tickets were number 0 and number 1 and the venue people took both fucking parts of the tickets! Bastards. So I got the very first ones, and now no-one will ever believe me :(