aberdeen-music

Hangover competition!

Hog

I was so ill even trying to lie down was prooving to be a problem...managed to keep it down though and I have lived to tell the tale hangover free thanks to lots of water! However I am knackered, I do remember feeling like shit so I don't think I'll be having a bottle of Jager again anytime soon.

Who feels the worst!

Im just home from Jesters house. Jeez' date=' what a pulsating head. Im off to stare at a bare lightbulb to get the full effect of this headache :help:[/quote']

Well I'm still at mine ;) and I'm completely sober, no hangover, good night last night, Hog asleep with an onion ring on his head and kissing a cuddly Bagpuss... bizarre ;)

Cheers

Stuart

keep shaking. head sore. stage one of hangover reocvery is in place. i did a poo. next stage. go to sleep. going to hospital tonight to see my friends baby :)

JESUS CHRIST! How much did your friends baby have to drink? What sort of money grabbing establishment serves a baby? Let me guess it looked 18. I hope someone has alterted the authorities to this incident!