aberdeen-music

Mr Bungle are no more...

imprinted

this is old news' date=' chuck.

get over mr bungle, they released two good albums, and to be honest I doubt they had another one in them, especially as they hate each other (ie. they all hated mr patton).

boo hoo[/quote']

hmm, i hardly think that's quite true that they all hated mike patton, considering trevor dunn plays in fantomas.

lets face it - they were hoop.

not a bad thing that they have demised

what a shame, another deaf person in aberdeen with wandering fingers (ho ho).

"they were hoop" why ? cos they don't play music that you like...yeah, that's a good reason...

mr bungle (especially spruence and patton) have opened my eyes to a whole range of music I never would have discovered, if it wern't for their music and influence.

I didn't mind that bungle stopped making music, as patton, dunn and spruence are all making fine music on their own. (anyone miss bungle ? go buy the Secret Chiefs 3 lps then, it's bungle without the singing!)

Guest Bob Double Jack
what a shame' date=' another deaf person in aberdeen with wandering fingers (ho ho).

"they were hoop" why ? cos they don't play music that you like...yeah, that's a good reason...

mr bungle (especially spruence and patton) have opened my eyes to a whole range of music I never would have discovered, if it wern't for their music and influence.

I didn't mind that bungle stopped making music, as patton, dunn and spruence are all making fine music on their own. (anyone miss bungle ? go buy the Secret Chiefs 3 lps then, it's bungle without the singing!)[/quote']

i shall rephrase what i initially said - I THOUGHT they were hoop. COS I DID NOT LIKE their music. If others liked them, fine. Merely voicing an opinion.

what a shame' date=' another deaf person in aberdeen with wandering fingers (ho ho).

I didn't mind that bungle stopped making music, as patton, dunn and spruence are all making fine music on their own. (anyone miss bungle ? go buy the Secret Chiefs 3 lps then, it's bungle without the singing!)[/quote']

Is the secret chiefs another patton band??

man , its really surprised me that people are speaking agianst mr bungle :S what is there not to like?!

its not really "old news" seeing as it was only official a couple days back ....

*edit*

Pop not my face.......you told me you really liked our newest cd?? i would say that mr bungle are possibly the BIGGEST influence for that cd?! .....bizzare.....

man ' date=' its really surprised me that people are speaking agianst mr bungle :S what is there not to like?!

its not really "old news" seeing as it was only official a couple days back ....

*edit*

Pop not my face.......you told me you really liked our newest cd?? i would say that mr bungle are possibly the BIGGEST influence for that cd?! .....bizzare.....[/quote']

Ipecac have been saying mr bungle is over for months and months, last year they offered everyone a steak dinner if they ever got back together...

Although its just been confirmed in the past week, its basically old news.

Guest pop-notmyface
man ' date=' its really surprised me that people are speaking agianst mr bungle :S what is there not to like?!

*edit*

Pop not my face.......you told me you really liked our newest cd?? i would say that mr bungle are possibly the BIGGEST influence for that cd?! .....bizzare.....[/quote']

yeah, i really like Badgeriffic! what Pete says is true, i've never heard of them, only that they've been around for a long time and were fronted by the guy that went on to sing for FNM...