Guest Jake Wifebeater

To continue to increase the noise collection

To continue drinking cider

To continue having a good time

To play a gig outside this bloody city

To release more, er, releases

To have a go at this stepdad lark

To complete my Vipco "Screamtime" collection

Keep supporting the Pars. They need all the help they can fucking get these days.

1. try and stop smoking

2. get over ex

3. make new friends who don't do drugs

4. be strong-minded

5. make effort with family

6. keep in contact with my best friends

7. drink less

8. do less wanker-crap

9. stop having so much sex

10. eat more

yeah.. like anyone actually holds new year resolutions down. pfft. :)

To complete my Vipco "Screamtime" collection

ACE' date=' i've got 20 of them and they're all totally decent, this will also be one of my goals... NOTE: they're only 5 - as opposed to 5.99 - in Fopp. 'The Beyond' is probably my favourite one thus far.

Next year i will be mostly:

[list']

[*]Going to the gym and swimming at least once a week

[*]finding a proper guitar tone/set up

[*]Releasing another CD

[*]Drinking less drink less often

[*] Work harder at Uni

[*] Perhaps find a 'cooler' job

.... mostly

"study" more...

drink less...

eat more healthy, less crappy foods...

get taller :rolleyes: ...

pay more attention in college...

get a job...

dye my hair less...

live somewhere other than the old fire station...

hmm, there are so many, but i'm only stating things i can actually achieve..(okay, well maybe i can't get taller, but i can errr...try?!)

:up:

What's wrong with the old fire station?

mainly the whole sales pitch of "matching people with others who share similar age groups/interests etc" they LIE..hah, i should know i work for them...and i do a great job of punting them as great providers of student accommodation..*coughs*...

i just find living here is -very- distracting when you gots to study...in a way, yeh it's ace, i know most of the people here, but, the down side of that, is i rarely get a moment to myself, about 90% of the time i'm online, i have someone sitting in my room pestering me..

next year i want to move somewhere where i'll be more, well, alone and able to study and therefore not able to fuck up in college :up: ..

do you live here too?

What's wrong with the old fire station?

mainly the whole sales pitch of "matching people with others who share similar age groups/interests etc" they LIE..hah' date=' i should know i work for them...and i do a great job of punting them as great providers of student accommodation..*coughs*...

i just find living here is -very- distracting when you gots to study...in a way, yeh it's ace, i know most of the people here, but, the down side of that, is i rarely get a moment to myself, about 90% of the time i'm online, i have someone sitting in my room pestering me..

next year i want to move somewhere where i'll be more, well, alone and able to study and therefore not able to fuck up in college :up: ..

do you live here too?[/quote']

jesus grandma!fuck career goals. does that mean 90% of the time you cant finger yourself without someone giving you a helping hand?

I lived in the old fire station the first year it opened. My flat was one of the tower block ones. It was cool for some things i.e Climbing up that rusty ladder to get on the roof of the tower and then pissing off it onto the cars below. Mikle Peel, the manager, was a bit of a dick though. Oh well, he's sacked now anyway.

silversteinad.gif