aberdeen-music

Aereogramme

lava p.

Guest stuartmaxwell
whats wrong with weapon getting the support slot??

Oh let me guess' date=' its the whole "we hate weapon" shit, come guys get a life will you.

Weapon are on of Aberdeens best live acts at the moment why shouldnt they get good support slots??[/quote']

i just think its a strange support act to have with them, mind you they played with thursday so what do i know

i dont think i mentioned it was "wrong" more it was strange

why is it that when someone says they dont like weapon they get accused of being a sheep or "we are tired of it, get a life" etc

some people dont think weapon are good because they have seen a million bands doing what they do better

Guest crime-is-for-dorks
i just think its a strange support act to have with them' date=' mind you they played with thursday so what do i know

i dont think i mentioned it was "wrong" more it was strange

why is it that when someone says they dont like weapon they get accused of being a sheep or "we are tired of it, get a life" etc

some people dont think weapon are good because they have seen a million bands doing what they do better[/quote']

You're totally entitled to your opinion, but name me one band that do what we do. I'll be sending you a copy of the new recording.

Guest idol_wild
You're totally entitled to your opinion' date=' but name me one band that do what we do. I'll be sending you a copy of the new recording.[/quote']

Oh come on, you honestly don't think that what you do has been done before? Asking someone to list bands that they think you sound like seems futile to me. Even if certain bands were mentioned, you'd refute them anyway and claim you don't even listen to them, let alone draw influences from them.

Get over yourselves. By all means, enjoy what you do and continue to put your time, effort, money, and soul into - just don't think you're the fucking bee's knees while you're at it, because you're not.

Guest stuartmaxwell
You're totally entitled to your opinion' date=' but name me one band that do what we do. I'll be sending you a copy of the new recording.[/quote']

killswitch engage

:)

look forward to hearing it

Guest crime-is-for-dorks
Oh come on' date=' you honestly don't think that what you do has been done before? Asking someone to list bands that they think you sound like seems futile to me. Even if certain bands were mentioned, you'd refute them anyway and claim you don't even listen to them, let alone draw influences from them.

Get over yourselves. By all means, enjoy what you do and continue to put your time, effort, money, and soul into - just don't think you're the fucking bee's knees while you're at it, because you're not.[/quote']

We're over ourselves. You don't know us, but we love you.

supports are Reasons Are Red (former Gloria flaw members) and Turning13. Tickets 5 from support bands, 6.50 on the door... that's roughly a pint difference, or a bus fare home if you're under 18 :partyboy: it'll be a good gig, everyone should come along. Will be good to play after an exam in the afternoon about the European Union... oh the joys of uni...