aberdeen-music

Should...?

Guest Donald

Originally posted by Rass:

hmmm admittedly it was the pinnacle of appauling music promotion but we have played outside the city, we did newcastle and edinburgh in October with Double Jack, planning on doing it again sometime in the new year, im sure you'll all know about it as and when!

nnnoooooo!! your ours!!!!

*grabs leg, of all 6*

?(

geeez, where did these other 4 arms come from?!?

Originally posted by Rass:

hmmm admittedly it was the pinnacle of appauling music promotion but we have played outside the city, we did newcastle and edinburgh in October with Double Jack, planning on doing it again sometime in the new year, im sure you'll all know about it as and when!

How was the reaction?

The reaction was ok really, Newcastle we played first under a local band called Hoax then Double Jack, Dunno, it felt like we got a fairly reasonable reception, its always kinda hard to tell how sincere the post gig 'that was a good show man' was, it sometimes gets to the point where it becomes just a formality, but yeah i dont know if we were hoaxes kinda thing, i got the impression they dug us, we didnt sell any cds i dont think, but we've been given details of Newcastles answer to Moshulu, as they put bands on down there, so hopefully we may turn a few more heads the next time. Then Glasgow, well our slot fell through so the overall reaction was drunk for that night. Edinburgh was amazing tho, once again our slot fell through but Double Jack very kindly said we could play the last 15 minutes of thiers, just to make the trip a bit more worthwhile, and what a 15 minutes it was! just time for The Last Day, Empty Sky and Fallen and i really thought the kinda rocky nature of the pub did us a huge favour, admittedly there were alot of friends inthe audience, but for every friend there were atleast 3 unknowns and it seemed to go down incredibly well. we didnt really have enough time to make any lasting bond with the crowd but i'd like think we at least made a big impact....

thats as much as i can remember, the rest was either drunk, hungover or spending 2 hours at a time in the car stopping in various towns and cities, all of which was done with the worst geordie accents you could possibly imagine!