aberdeen-music

Flesh Tunnels.....

Guest Nikola Tesla

Guest Nikola Tesla

I'm considering getting flesh tunnels (terminology?) in my ears, im just wondering if anyone has any advice on which is the best way to get them done and the best ways to care for them afterwards??

(Note im only going for little ones (dont know guage sizes yet)

Cheers

Guest Nikola Tesla

The other threads only really cover streching, which is why i made this one about actualy aquiring them. Retro Rebels is where im intending to get them done, i just wanted some adviced with peeps with tunnels before hand.

The other threads only really cover streching' date=' which is why i made this one about actualy aquiring them. Retro Rebels is where im intending to get them done, i just wanted some adviced with peeps with tunnels before hand.[/quote']

well basically, you just get a normal ear piercing and start strecthing them form there till you reach your desired gauge as far as I know. so the stretchng thread should telll you everything you need to know.

Well, this isn't the point of the thread, but can anyone tell me the actually repurcussions of having flesh tunnels is? I'd have assumed there'd be bad-ass scarring, or worse, once you'd decided to stop with the little pieces of metal in the ears? I can still see the effects of my tiny eyebrow piercing, and that was years ago...

Well' date=' this isn't the point of the thread, but can anyone tell me the actually repurcussions of having flesh tunnels is? I'd have assumed there'd be bad-ass scarring, or worse, once you'd decided to stop with the little pieces of metal in the ears? I can still see the effects of my tiny eyebrow piercing, and that was years ago...[/quote']

I'd imagine they're pretty major, I had three 1.6 mm bars through my lobe about 9 months ago and you can still see the effects of that 9 months later and that's not even proper stretching.

They'll start to heal up eventually but you'll always have some form of hole I assume.

i had a flesh tunnel for about 3-4 years, it was only about 6 mil, but still big enough to be noticed, i took it out about 6-7 months ago and the hole has totally reduced to the point it just looks like i had my ear pierced, i assume it hasn't healed up totally, but to be honest i really cant be fucked checking.

No major scarring, no grotesque marks, just a wee hole as if i'd just had a stud through it.

Guest Nikola Tesla

Hey thanks for any help people have offered. I had a feeling that getting them done straight off was a proceedure most places wouldn't deal with, but i was merly inquiring out of curiousity( the person i'd seen who had that done wasnt a pretty sight afterwards anyway :S ). Looks like im going to just go through the streching process, once again cheers.