aberdeen-music

Merry Christmas!!

Joe Atom

I got yer text Bob, but I've nae done nowt... Did you really mean the Lemon Tree gig by the way, I thought I'd already done that one? I've got so many of your gigs kicking around that I can't tell what's what... the curse of never labelling anything... I know I defintiely have both of your hi-on Maiden support slots through the soundboard, I'll try and chuck them together on a cd over the holidays.

Guest Bob Double Jack
I got yer text Bob' date=' but I've nae done nowt... Did you really mean the Lemon Tree gig by the way, I thought I'd already done that one? I've got so many of your gigs kicking around that I can't tell what's what... the curse of never labelling anything... I know I defintiely have both of your hi-on Maiden support slots through the soundboard, I'll try and chuck them together on a cd over the holidays.[/quote']

You are a gent - have a "good een min", gees a bell / pm and i will come and pick em up.