aberdeen-music

Next Gigs?

Mouse

Originally posted by Scorge McBrain:

And a well known Maiden tribute band could be playing the 6th, too.

Ouch.

just out of intrest is that well known tribute band going to be needing the assistance of a not so well known bassist, or is their well known pie eater going to be present... if you catch my drift?

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Rass:

just out of intrest is that well known tribute band going to be needing the assistance of a not so well known bassist, or is their well known pie eater going to be present... if you catch my drift?

Spectacular as your own appearance was last time out, I don't think we'll have to play 'MT substitutes' as we're only doing it on the premise the almighty Benstead returns. And there will definetly be new songs to play, which we'd rather keep secret for the time being. ;)

As ever though, Atom attendance is much appreciated in any form. :D

Originally posted by Scorge McBrain:

Spectacular as your own appearance was last time out, I don't think we'll have to play 'MT substitutes' as we're only doing it on the premise the almighty Benstead returns. And there will definetly be new songs to play, which we'd rather keep secret for the time being. ;)

As ever though, Atom attendance is much appreciated in any form. :D

I wouldn't jump the gun on that Scorge, the new songs are not confirmed, and only depend on you being able to play them you twat!

I'm sure mr Benstead will be in the house for the 6th if we are playing, but if not Rass, you could find a phone call winding your way :)