aberdeen-music

Fucking Flying Circus!!!!!

Johnny Mac

that drunk girl may have been me...was she wearing a bright red and white shirt under a black sweater. or even just a hawaiin style shirt? i'm too small for it!! although i mantain that on one of my second goes i managed to stay on for quite a while.

i was wasted though. stupid andrew buying me stupid lots of drink. stupid scotland team. bad night went better though once i got to moshulu - ace night!

Originally posted by Johnny Mac:

don't let me near the beer drinking contest again.... it's bad for work the next day..... that's suggestion 1

erm..... trying to think what else.... maybe some more games and stuff?... perhaps through in the back room? some sumo suits or a bungey run or something like that? I dunno.... are these things expensive to hire?

and more people dressed up as monty python characters? help to make it a bit more individual? perhaps some more changes to the decor too? I dunno

Thought it went well for an opening night though... encouraging turnout too

I am privy to ceratin inside information and can promise more of the same and, well, just plain MORE!

Expect more games, more interaction, different equiptment (although I'm certain the bronco will make another appearance sooner or later), more decor and more worryingly varied tunes from Mixmaster Morrison.

I'm thinking of prizes for those who make a genuine effort to contribute to the theme of the night, costumes etc.

A weekly Holy Grail event must be won, be it for a team or individual event and a Leaderboard will appear in the coming weeks.

Oh, and free entry again next week.

oh i'm bound to fall off something next week....was considering taking part in this drinking game malarky. i almost did last week and it's a good thing i didn't because i was wwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll on my way by the time i reached moshulu. stupid scotland. stupid andrew buying me stupid drink. stupid me.

fun night though, looking forward to this wednesday :)

Originally posted by Hardcore Mel:

i was rather amused by the guy who stumbled off stage after the first round of the drinking contest and immediately puked directly in front of you flik. your face was hilarious.

In the words of the great...

Hate to say I told you so!

I called that particular episode before the guy even made it to the stage in the first place. Bless him, for he made me laugh.