aberdeen-music

The Sawer Sisters +++ - Dr Drakes Thursday 30th Dec 04

chilli

well he friends & guests include:-

The Kitchen Cynics

Chris Carroll

Rory Mcintyre (from Snood)

+ 1 more we are keeping under wraps

Typical of those evil Interesting Music guys to only keep one artist "under wraps". I'm freezing tonight, despite my hot water bottle, and would have quite enjoyed a warm environment until Thursday. Mind you, just thinking about the Sawers Sisters works as an anti-freeze for me!!!!

Typical of those evil Interesting Music guys to only keep one artist "under wraps".

We aim to tease

Mind you' date=' just thinking about the Sawers Sisters works as an anti-freeze for me!!!![/quote']

As long as you don't think about them too much when you are playing on Thursday!!!!!!!!

interesting music are delighted to announce for the 1st time on the same bill:-

The Sawers Sisters

+ Friends & Guests

Dr Drakes

Thursday 30th Dec 04

Doors 8pm

Entry 3 (a snip)

featuring sets from

Kathryn

Amy

(and they maybe persuaded to perform some numbers together)

The Kitchen Cynics

Chris Carroll

Rory Macintyre (from Snood)

+ one other special guest

+ an evening among some very lovely people' date=' with a visual treat

taboot.

"we continue to spoil you with specialness"

what a fantastic way to spend the eve of New Years Eve[/quote']

what a special night in store, plus interesting music(s) fav tracks from

2004 & there has been plenty of hightlights................

Last night, bugger!!!!! Great crowd etc. I arrived at the start of Alan Cynics set. He was sounding ace then around 5 songs in I felt like I was going to puke, didnt feel well so I went home and missed what was looking like an ace night which I have been looking forward to for ages :(

Bugger!

When is Kathyrn playing next

Last night' date=' bugger!!!!! Great crowd etc. I arrived at the start of Alan Cynics set. He was sounding ace then around 5 songs in I felt like I was going to puke, didnt feel well so I went home and missed what was looking like an ace night which I have been looking forward to for ages :(

Bugger!

When is Kathyrn playing next[/quote']

shame the night was superb,

Kathryn plays @ the LT next w/e as part of the Van Morrison tribute night.

I have that effect on lots of folk, Hog!!! (Seriously....hope you're feeling better today).

It was another one of those brilliant Interesting Music nights. Chris Carroll was, as always, impressive, and I really liked his new song. I was thrilled to bits when Rory threw in a bit of a Kitchen Cynics tune into one of his songs......totally different style from Chris, but equally ace. Kathryn was captivating and almost unbearably intense, with the whole place in total silence/awe! Amy & band made the perfect climax, with a set which kicked the proverbial ass.

I am still in recovery mode.

Thanks

A BIG thanks to the artists who donated 1/3 of the door take & a massive thanks to the

GENEROUS people who donated via the bar glass. A donation of 150 has been

donated to the Earthquake appeal via Oxfam

big up to u all.............

& a massive thanks to some wonderful artists & performances

Last night' date=' bugger!!!!! Great crowd etc. I arrived at the start of Alan Cynics set. He was sounding ace then around 5 songs in I felt like I was going to puke, didnt feel well so I went home and missed what was looking like an ace night which I have been looking forward to for ages :(

Bugger!

When is Kathyrn playing next[/quote']

The only annoying thing that night was the Drakes was really smoky - but all the artists did a great turn,

Dave