aberdeen-music

Whats the best thing about GTA: San Andreas.

CornTYP

Possibly getting a convoy of as many toe-trucks as you can all attached to eachother, driving them up the huge mountain and going off the ramp.

OR

In two player, get one to stand on top of the Jet you find in the first Airport, then get the other to take off in it... best result: the player on top falls off, and the player flying the plane gets too far away from the fallen player so falls OUT of the Jet leaving the Jet to come crashing down vertically yards away from where you have both fallen in a heap....spiralling into a ball of flames.

Possibly getting a convoy of as many toe-trucks as you can all attached to eachother' date=' driving them up the huge mountain and going off the ramp.

OR

In two player, get one to stand on top of the Jet you find in the first Airport, then get the other to take off in it... best result: the player on top falls off, and the player flying the plane gets too far away from the fallen player so falls OUT of the Jet leaving the Jet to come crashing down vertically yards away from where you have both fallen in a heap....spiralling into a ball of flames.[/quote']

i was going to suggest both jumping off the mountain and flying but dayeth seems to have taken them to whole new levels

Possibly getting a convoy of as many toe-trucks as you can all attached to eachother' date=' driving them up the huge mountain and going off the ramp.

OR

In two player, get one to stand on top of the Jet you find in the first Airport, then get the other to take off in it... best result: the player on top falls off, and the player flying the plane gets too far away from the fallen player so falls OUT of the Jet leaving the Jet to come crashing down vertically yards away from where you have both fallen in a heap....spiralling into a ball of flames.[/quote']

Yeah, that really was a good night.

mini games in gta are great

Taxi Rodeo: get on top of a taxi and shoot it. The driver should then speed up and you have to stay on as long as possible

Chased by the army: get 6 stars and see how long you can last before being killed

Mountain trek: Get 3 stars and try and get up the mountain with a bike....not thats easy

Funny about it fucking up PS2s. It played ok with me at the start' date=' but then would keep crashing. Now plays ok but the laser skips about all over the place - does the same on the girlfriends PS2! Hmmm.....[/quote']

It knackered the bit that spins the disc my last playstation but sony kindly sent out another one, but like i say the laser goes tits up when i'm playing it so i'm scared incase it happens again..

Gta san andreas is a duel layer disc. The playstaion 2 was not designed with a game disc like this in mind, so a lot of older machines cannot handle it.

On a more positive note san andreas is amazing, and as far as I am concerned, as a jaded gamer of 16+ years, it far exceeded all my expectations. Gaming does not get much better than this.

Gta san andreas is a duel layer disc. The playstaion 2 was not designed with a game disc like this in mind' date=' so a lot of older machines cannot handle it.[/quote']

Aye, but my machine wasn't even a year old, and even the brand new replacement doesn't sound too smooth when i'm playing it. I'm curious as to how many people are having problems with it.

I think it's cool how you can mod cars n stuff, and the whole eatiung food and going to the gym thing also rocks.

Really, just the genral freedom and non-linearity involved in the game....

I aint done any two-players in it yet though

Worst thing, or most disappointing thing I'd say is def the Radio/music, Vice city was AWESOME in that respect......

Yup.....

And it works fine in my PS2, bit noisy when just loading but goes ok.......

I thought the music was amazing in San Andreas - at LEAST as good as Vice City.

No way man!! And it's not cos i aint into rap, hiphop and all the R n B tunes.... the radio stations are sooooo short on playtime!!! I think so anyway..

I can listen to a station alll the way through in what? Half an hour????

Bring back Lazlo on V-rock please...

still some funny interviews on WCTR though........

The fact you can ride down a verticle cliff on the trail bike.

On the disc issue, when i bought it i was told that of all the games i bought GTA was the only one i couldn't take back due to it being a Duel layer disc, and more suseptable to becoming fucked! I haven't had a problem yet just the usual graphics thing that was also in GTA3 and vice city.

pimp my ride

getting a limo putting nos, alloys, hydrolics, and paiting it pink then going for a cruise listeningto radio los santos maybe a bit of a drive by.

it was weird the other day i was driving about on a sanchez but just as a got on it a hill billy jumed on the back so went for a climb up mount chiliad(whatever its called) then plummeted off killing me and him.

the monster truck: took one and out it in my garage during the missio with it. its pretty nuts

the soundtrack is cool, if not infectious, haven't been able to listen to a guitar for about a month its all been ice cube dr dre nwa, alot of west coast gangsta shit.

our copy comes up with a Red Screen sometimes

saying 'please insert playstation or playstation 2 format disc'

but alex thinks its cos he accidently knocked it over when playing it one time...

although other games are ok...

- and it crashes if you leave the credit rolling at the beginning

i often have fun standing at my house up on the hill

if you go over by the edge and look down onto the road then you can just stand and shoot stuff

the police cant get you because they try to drive up the hill... which doesnt work

so they're all sitting ducks...

standing on cars and starting a ruckus is also fun

however...

the best one is this...

getting into the Harrier Jump Jet

and flying up.... and up... and up... and up.... until you can't go up anymore.... then jumping out, sky diving and then landing in the sea - we did it a heap of times and sustained no damage whatsoever...

- the parachute is also much fun