aberdeen-music

KARLOFF, THE TYRANT LIZARD KINGS & INFECTION - FRI 17TH DEC

Dizzy Storm

Nay lad.

Dave broke his arm pre-halloween in a bicycle related drunken mishap' date=' and is unable to play guitar at present. He was seen in agony after playing the Damned gig in Edinburgh the other week... Stupid Goblin.[/quote']

What is it with people called Dave and drunken mishaps?

Ah weel should be a good night regardless. :)

All bets are now closed as to where Ash will be entering from on Friday. The odds are as folows:

Back right fire exit - Odds on fave

Male toilet - 2-1

Behind the bar - 4-1

Female toilets - 6-1 outsider

You do realise that we have been doing this since the day Ant joined Karloff and it always keeps the amusement levels up while the band are cranking up The Interio! You knows the score - DANANANAH! DANAANANANANANANH! You seem to have the credentials to join the official "far's Faither Fiend going to emerge from" crew!

I am pissing myself laughing writing this, because some other punter has found it amusing.

Good work, lad.

You do realise that we have been doing this since the day Ant joined Karloff and it always keeps the amusement levels up while the band are cranking up The Interio! You knows the score - DANANANAH! DANAANANANANANANH! You seem to have the credentials to join the official "far's Faither Fiend going to emerge from" crew!

I am pissing myself laughing writing this' date=' because some other punter has found it amusing.

Good work, lad.[/quote']

Hate to burst your bubble lad, but i'm already a paid up member of said crew. Think carefully!

Ho ho ho! Scary Christmas! The Mant-A-Claws! Rob Karloff lookalike toys! Ant nae haeing the right pedals for 'Hurricane Fighter Plane'! Anderson ranting about pies! What a nicht it was. Most pleasing.

Far wis the Dance...*ahem*...Skull Commander that night though? Eh?

The Dance, erm, Skull commander was washing his hair!!! He doth not like the cold.