aberdeen-music

Bleeding Through + Cult Of Luna @ Moshulu - Sunday 13th February 2005.

Ross

If you like proggy/metal/spacey metal/crushingly heavy metal / hardcore/extreme music or even remotely extreme music and don't go to this gig then you can kiss my ass if you think I`ll put on another like it.

This gig will destroy you.

March gig (tbc) will make your remains into puree.

Tickets will be 8 s.t.b.f and will be onsale in the next week or so.

Just in time for Christmas.

Doors 7.30pm

Over 14s.

bleeding-through-cult-poster.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck' date=' bleeding through are fucking awesome, oh wait i forgot, theyre trendy, and trendy emo kids like them apparently , so we shouldnt like them, fuck that , bleeding through kick ass and ill be there flailing arms and legs[/quote']

So you dont think they sound like so many other bands on the music scene?

I do

Bleeding Though will destroy. At The Gates-Core to the max. Rune - emo? wtf? BT are essentially a death metal band with beatdowns........

CoL are great too' date=' but I must say, I prefer Isis.

If I lived in Aberdeen, I'd be there in a FLASH.[/quote']

Nah not emo more hardcore for me, it just ties in with the typical aberdeen trend tho, bit like the converge factor in this city

Nah not emo more hardcore for me' date=' it just ties in with the typical aberdeen trend tho, bit like the converge factor in this city[/quote']

Bleeding Through are neither emo or hardcore. I dare not categorsie them because someone will lose the rag and spew shit over it. The most effective description? Crushing riffs, breakneck drums and a bear on vocals. :up:

All the 'core' bashing around here makes me sick. Agreed, it's more fashionable than Burberry at it's peak but not all of it is shit. Back up and shut up.