aberdeen-music

Imagine??

Guest Charity Case
kimmett goes there. is there really anything else you need to know? :|

he keeps telling me how imagine is going to take over Moshulu..i keep hitting him ;)

imagine imagine being the new moshulu

imagine free drinks

imagine roger kimmett in a bikini with a snake wrapped around his legs whilst pole dancing to hot chocolate :up:

kimmett goes there. is there really anything else you need to know? :|

he keeps telling me how imagine is going to take over Moshulu..i keep hitting him ;)

Man, I barely know this guy Roger, but he certainly seems to provoke a reaction at the mention of his name.......

He wore a G n R t-shirt when I saw him, he can't be that bad.....

Anyone been? Place on Gaelic Lane' date=' just round from Slains.....

I've been a couple of times, know the dj who does sundays, puts on ace stuff but the place is soo dead, maybe if other folk went it'd be ok.

And it's 1 a pint unitl midnight!! :up:[/quote']

I got persuaded to go into that place on Thursday night because it's "just like a school disco". They weren't wrong. The music wasn't bad (think of the music being played as a bit like an old school version of Moshulu's Caged nights) and the DJ will quite happily play whatever you like (within reason). But it was cold and sparsely full of drunken randoms off the street wrestling about on the dance floor. But hey, if that is your thing...

I don't think Moshulu has much to worry about though especially if they bring Caged back.

Guest Charity Case

tonight got started on by a "black" guy, ryan was the only one of 3 friends who actually jumped in as i was getting punched in the head, didnt realise what was going on until i could no longer hear abba

James, Ryan kicks ass :up: