aberdeen-music

Dimebag Darrell and 4 others dead.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not said anything about this as I have been truely shaken by Darrell's death. He was a legend in his own lifetime, and a truley nice guy. When I play guitar I always find myself trying to make sounds like he did, even when I am playing blues!! I find it hard listening to Damageplan, thinking that we will never hear his playing again, and I will never get to see him play live.

Uncompromising, intense, genius, down to earth. RIP Dimebag.

^^^ dude' date=' fucking right. What an absolute cockwhore thing to say man, Dimebag was such a legend, one of my biggest inspirations and a pioneer of power metal. To have such a tragic thing happen to the poor guy and you show such disrespect :swearing: If a similar thing happens to one of your musical heroes that alot of us dont idolise, then you wont see us moaning about peoples pity. James[/quote']

very true,i would cry if mustaine died... my apologies goes out to anyone who i offended. I'm only pissing about and i hope you dont see me as a moron... *apologies* dimebag will be missed truely.... a metal legend!

cool

very true' date='i would cry if mustaine died... my apologies goes out to anyone who i offended. I'm only pissing about and i hope you dont see me as a moron... *apologies* dimebag will be missed truely.... a metal legend![/quote']

Dude its cool nnow that you've apologised. Lets all just play some pantera and remember Dime for the rocker he was. Check the quote from Zakk Wylde on the damageplan site and it sums everything up. James