aberdeen-music

Dimebag Darrell and 4 others dead.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimebag was - in my book - the most gifted metal guitarist I have ever seen. I saw Pantera at the Barrowlands 11 or 12 years ago, when they were on the Far Beyond Driven tour, and they were and still are the greatest live act I have ever seen.

The only thing worse than him being shot dead, is that his brother had to be there to watch it happen. Metal has lost one of it's true legends. Gutted.

i did fly off the handle before (i was totally upset and shocked) but the way i see it...Phil makes a comment the other week "dimebag needs to be beaten severly" and then one of his fuckwit nazi punk yanks takes it a little to far. i really doubt im the only person who thought that.

anyway im just enjoying some pantera \m/

COWBOYS FOREVER

Guest haigyman
i think there is somthing happening down at the bassment on friday night with some pantera songs (and im sure ross will play some in moshulu) so i say we all get fucking trashed and sing WALK as loud as we can

just like the big man would have wanted

i'm down with that

cant wait....just got back from being out and they played cemetry gates at imagine, i got pretty emotional, right other fuckers lets give it up for dimebag in style tommorrow, every one singing every pantera song in the bassment as a tribute

and also cemetry gates should be the closing song in moshulu and every one give it up for the dbd and let him hear us from wherever he is.......

well get wrecked tommorrow and drown these sorrows in large amounts of alcohol just like dbd would have wanted, drink like pantera tommorrow folks at moshulu for the legend

we gotta have alot of pantera tommorrow in moshulu, close with cemetry gates. or then maybe as an encore after play cowboys from hell after hours as one last song for the legend that is dimebag darrell..... respect and shred away forevrer darrell

STEP ASIDE FOR THE COWBOYS FROM HELL

ebay arseholes

Yeh totally - how could they attempt to profit from this!?

It's crazy. Me n the lads are gonna toast dimebag as soon as possible and play pantera very loudly. I was too young to ever see them live but I always hoped they may have reformed for a couple of shows - now this is impossible! :moody: i hate this ex-marine loner. what a pile of wank.

RIP forever Dimebag

No way man!

Don't give any money to any of them!

I can't believe that thing goin for 2000 dollars. how ridiculous!

Anyway' date=' im outta here, gotta get to class then get drunk for my 20th hehe.

Damn i also feel the need to gig endlessely in tribute to Dimebag. Not that i can shred anything like dime![/quote']

No no!!! Im meaning for the person who put up an auction which simply read "anyone who profits from Dimebags death is sick"