aberdeen-music

free sex this way

Guest valley69

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unosexo.

Meaning I am sex with one person... other than myself that is. My bump is holy... I get it from eating in fine "catering" hang outs such as McDonald's... I got my eyes from my father' date=' my father is bold and honest.

One day I will service you Stephen.... one day...[/quote']

Is your dad single.....I am kidding! :up:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater

True words indeed, it was about this time last year I had a fuckbuddy, married and all. She had to go, I mean if you're going to cheat on your husband, you could at least be a semi-decent fuck.

is this one of those offers where you lure them in with a free shag then charge them the next time cos their so addictied to your amazing fuck that they have to get it??

a bit like drug dealers with crack or those weekly magazines. start off 99p

next weeks issue 4.99

those magazines usually come with a free collectable: (yep kids here comes the obvious...)

"Issue #1 comes with these amazing free genital warts and this fantastic display case. Over the next 8 weeks you can collect all of the major STD's and find out fascinating facts about the bacteria that causes them and the filthy sluts that give you them."