aberdeen-music

free sex this way

Guest valley69

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee thanks......they're Vans. (Actually I haven't a clue what Vans are like, but I read about them in another thread. Apart from DMs the only shoes I can name are Clark's Pathfinders....the ones with the little compass in the heel, and animal paw-prints as treads). :up:

Back to the thread....if Ollie's building a new barrel he just needs a female friend to 'Cooper-ate' with him. Less criticism and more encouragement for the lad!

That was just mud!

I am envious of your barrel building capabilities. Apparently years ago they used to line newly made barrels with cowshit to "season" them. Some of it used to seep out of the barrel-hole and infect the factory workers. They used to suffer from "Bung dung lung". Highly unpleasant, I'm told.

To what use do you put your barrel? I used to keep my buttery (or rowie, if you prefer) in mine, but it kept escaping. Hence the song "Roll out the barrel".

Heeeeeeeeeeeey

Enough ditching of "fuck buddies" it can work... trust me.

Provided you get someone you know you could never love... and they could never love you in return.

Like someone who looks pretty but is ignorant and dull... and hateful... who hates your friends.

It can work.... it can be beautiful.

Hate-sex is true.

Be bold.

Guest Scorge Spike

I'm far too fat to be a fuck buddy - my last girlfriend refused to offer oral sex without the use of a crash helmet.....:D

She eventually rocked herself to sleep on my beergut. Dirty slag.

I am unosexo.

Meaning I am sex with one person... other than myself that is. My bump is holy... I get it from eating in fine "catering" hang outs such as McDonald's... I got my eyes from my father, my father is bold and honest.

One day I will service you Stephen.... one day...

Guest valley69
I am unosexo.

Meaning I am sex with one person... other than myself that is. My bump is holy... I get it from eating in fine "catering" hang outs such as McDonald's... I got my eyes from my father' date=' my father is bold and honest.

One day I will service you Stephen.... one day...

sharon u are a sicko