aberdeen-music

Blade Trinity

paranoid

The first was grande... I recall my eyes being glazed with delight when I observed the character I shall only ever refer to as, "the blob". Blob hates light, yo... for names sake let's call the blobby vamp, "Meril"... Oh that's an attractive name, isn't it? Shame she has a hateful face.... so much potential in the name. Ooooh errr, Meril.... you don't like the sunshine, do you?

The second....

I'd like to go to their, "whack" club. I dig that "nu metal", yo.

I'll simply go forth and see the third.... the name, "Trinity" reminds me of, "The mall Trinity" thus... I must go....

comma comma.

Ryan Reynolds is funny as fuck in it. Reminds me of his character in Van Wilder.

WTF!@:!"!!!! I think he's totally pish, trying to bridge the gap between vampire and comedy movies? I don't see the need at all. I didn't think the film was too great, same old 'there's-a-new-bad-guy, immune-to-everything-except-this-tiny-piece-of-anti-venom' - not exactly groundbreaking stuff there.

Tripple H has a few ace lines, but couldn't really hear them as every time he was on the screen chants of "It's all about the game" keps being shouted....

WTF!@:!"!!!! I think he's totally pish' date=' trying to bridge the gap between vampire and comedy movies? I don't see the need at all. I didn't think the film was too great, same old 'there's-a-new-bad-guy, immune-to-everything-except-this-tiny-piece-of-anti-venom' - not exactly groundbreaking stuff there.

Tripple H has a few ace lines, but couldn't really hear them as every time he was on the screen chants of "It's all about the game" keps being shouted....[/quote']

down boy.