aberdeen-music

Lessons For Complete Beginers (guitar/bass)

J

Grade 5 maybe 6 (depending on style) bass.

Guitar im a grade less.

I've been told i'm obsessed with music so why not get paid :).

And Camie yes you can progress on bass to a certain point without lessons and then you stop and without lessons you are just going to play the same style of music over and over.

I have no idea who he is to be honest' date=' I was just replying to camie saying that the bass is easy etc...

sorry

actually I shouldn't be apologising, as I didn't do anything[/quote']

Nice, i just noticed your bands. Hookers Green #1 we suported you at Foyerlive not long ago.

Good band :) I'm part of the Foyer music suport group.

You guys pulled a good few.

Guitar lessons do help with some stuff, but i prefer to self teach the majority of what i learn

But guitar lessons have allowed me to find my way around the fretboard a lot more. However, 10 an hour from a grade 6 bassist isnt exactly a good deal, especially if that grade 6 was achieved with something like RockSchool. I'd say charge 5 an hour at the most

Guitar lessons do help with some stuff' date=' but i prefer to self teach the majority of what i learn

But guitar lessons have allowed me to find my way around the fretboard a lot more. However, 10 an hour from a grade 6 bassist isnt exactly a good deal, especially if that grade 6 was achieved with something like RockSchool. I'd say charge 5 an hour at the most[/quote']

grade 6 was achived through own music like chillis and lessons btw and im a guitarist aswell as a bass player ive just not been graded oin guitar latly