aberdeen-music

If your into Songs Ohio, Damien Jurado or M Ward you will love......................

chilli

holy fucking shit!! you're fucking shitting me!! why couldn't you have posted this earlier mike!!! arrrrrgh!!!!!!

i've got burd early's album and it's bloody ace.

alas i've made unchangeable plans. what time is he on? i might make it back in time to see him.

ps it's ohia, not ohio. no idea why though, crazy alt country types huh. incidentally there's a new molina live album available on the secretely canadian website if anyones interested.

cheers! i'll try and get back in for that, though i can't promise anything as i've been putting off visiting my folks for ages and tomorrow really is the only night i can do it and for various reasons i need to see em this week. damn.

listening to his mind and mother album just now, it really is superb. every track full of subtle and gentle melodic goodness and some interesting lyrics which are almost sighed out rather than sang in places. tis a beauty!

listening to his mind and mother album just now' date=' it really is superb. every track full of subtle and gentle melodic goodness and some interesting lyrics which are almost sighed out rather than sang in places. tis a beauty![/quote']

amazing what you pick up on when you work in a record shop (past tense)