aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

If your into Songs Ohio, Damien Jurado or M Ward you will love......................

our opening act Burd Early,

Thursday @ Dr Drakes

headliner

Nels Andrews (also plays live on BBC Tom Morton show tomorrow pm)

Le Reno Amps

& the aforementioned Burd Early

an absolute brilliant one off line up

a snip @ 5 or 3 students with ID

we keep treating you

see web links else where

holy fucking shit!! you're fucking shitting me!! why couldn't you have posted this earlier mike!!! arrrrrgh!!!!!!

i've got burd early's album and it's bloody ace.

alas i've made unchangeable plans. what time is he on? i might make it back in time to see him.

ps it's ohia, not ohio. no idea why though, crazy alt country types huh. incidentally there's a new molina live album available on the secretely canadian website if anyones interested.

do you want a job in the publicity dept of interesting music Dave he he

cheers

sorry about not letting you know sooner, was tring to keep burd as a well kept secret!!!!!!

pass the word pls

The info Mike didn't give you Dave, he'll probably be on around 8.30-8.45. Bloody typical, someone who's added at the last minute cos he's passing through generates the most interest!

Still fussy about that Ohia-Ohio thing...quite right!

cheers! i'll try and get back in for that, though i can't promise anything as i've been putting off visiting my folks for ages and tomorrow really is the only night i can do it and for various reasons i need to see em this week. damn.

listening to his mind and mother album just now, it really is superb. every track full of subtle and gentle melodic goodness and some interesting lyrics which are almost sighed out rather than sang in places. tis a beauty!

listening to his mind and mother album just now' date=' it really is superb. every track full of subtle and gentle melodic goodness and some interesting lyrics which are almost sighed out rather than sang in places. tis a beauty![/quote']

amazing what you pick up on when you work in a record shop (past tense)