aberdeen-music

Help! PS2

child of the north

yeah i'm looking for one too. i have one but there's a white plastic bit inside that keeps popping out of place and i hace to click it back on. i reckon it has a few months, maybe 3 at most left...so i was looking for just a replacement old one....but noooooooooooooo....new ones only...fair enough only 99.99 in virgin gamestore..but none. ANYWHERE. i just want a sodding old one!!

hey i have a ps2 that may be willing to sell......

i could give a package its still boxed and everything like new.... i have 19 games all a great range..from driving...action..sport..dancing..and fighting etc.. appeals to everybody

ask for names but includes....smackdown vs raw, gta san andreas, marvel vs capcom 2 (rare game), and driver 3

2 controlers 1 memory card 8MB all official sony merchandise.

my boss at work said some one in the street offered him 500 for his lol folk are gettin desperate this time of year....makes you wonder why they didnt buy earlier but oh well..

i would be looking for around 300 for the package...but because im in need of money i'd bring it to 250 for the lot....best deal this christmas...fight it out between ya's ill take the highest offer i get over 250

yeah i'm looking for one too. i have one but there's a white plastic bit inside that keeps popping out of place and i hace to click it back on. i reckon it has a few months' date=' maybe 3 at most left...so i was looking for just a replacement old one....but noooooooooooooo....new ones only...fair enough only 99.99 in virgin gamestore..but none. ANYWHERE. i just want a sodding old one!![/quote']

Phone sony and they will send you a reconditioned one for your old one, costs for it but it's no where near the price of a new one.

As for getting a PS2 have you tried GameStation, Cash Converters, Buy Exchange or Solid Gold for a second hand one? Maybe Game may have a traded in one.

Phone sony and they will send you a reconditioned one for your old one' date=' costs for it but it's no where near the price of a new one.

As for getting a PS2 have you tried GameStation, Cash Converters, Buy Exchange or Solid Gold for a second hand one? Maybe Game may have a traded in one.[/quote']

excellent!!! (that was me on ALackOfColour's screen name).....i'll maybe try it after xmas. when i have money.