aberdeen-music

Aurora....

Birdman

Hey Adam' date=' I'll try and come to the gig. I'm moving into town at the start of next week so hopefully catch up with you sometime soon.[/quote']

nice one man! never knew you were moving in! wheres it yer going?

sorry i didnt make the gig that sun, had nomoney on me mob and was also working.

cool man id appreciate it if youd come, just to see what you think

see you soon

adam

nice one man! never knew you were moving in! wheres it yer going?

sorry i didnt make the gig that sun' date=' had nomoney on me mob and was also working.

cool man id appreciate it if youd come, just to see what you think

see you soon

adam[/quote']

I'm moving into a flat which is next to the Northern Hotel. The big newish looking building. So I'll be able to go to gigs and things more often now. Thats okay you couldn't make that gig, I think you would of liked the band Eye that played with us! I'll let you hear their cd sometime.

they only played one gig and then they were so bad that my ears bled.

People have improved so figners crossed.

well lets see if you can change your mind at our next gig, we definately have improved since then and we have better songs to back us up now. A better bass player as well.

What was so bad about our first gig? good to hear why you didnt like us, maybe another fact is that it was our first time playing live.

adam u cunt! we didn't record the demo on a 4 track and we're not supporting hot mangu either. you're such a retard.

correction, i meant there is 4 songs on it (if anyone else misunderstood)

and you did tell me a while ago that we were, so shoot the messenger!

dude you are being a bit harsh there, bit out oif line if i say so myself

I think Adam was just saying there are 4 tracks on the demo' date=' not that it was recorded using a 4 track recorder. Who are you playing with? Looking forward to hearing you.[/quote']

thankyou graham! at least you have understood! well now i dont know who we are supporting anymore but it should be ok all the same man, cheers, id really appreciate it if you would come!

have you heard our cd? i can send you a copy to your new flat address if you give me it man, thanks for the support

cheers

adam