aberdeen-music

Fantasy Setlist

Mac Atom

Yep' date=' this man knows his stuff - at the Out of Exile launch night - it involves Sir Len of Drums putting his guitarist hat on for the intro but I'm sure we could manage ;)[/quote']

AHEM! sorry to shoot you all down here, but we've played the whole of Ghosts twice.

We played the full version the first time we ever played it, at drakes i think it was, then like you all said at the Exile launch.

Sorry.. i'm anal what can i say... ;)

I've put alot of thought into the running order, and this would get me pretty sweatty. :love:

Chasing Ghosts | 11:24
Empty Sky | 6:24
The Watcher | 9:19
The Tie That Binds | 6:59
The Brave | 3:45
The Last Day | 3:16
Losing The Truth | 6:54
All We Are | 5:55
Down | 4:53
Age Of Decay | 7:04
Fight Not Won | 8:42
Truth Divine | 4:17
Fallen | 6:38

Total | 1:25:30

And no, you don't get any time to breathe inbetween songs. :)

AHEM! sorry to shoot you all down here' date=' but we've played the whole of Ghosts twice.

We played the full version the first time we ever played it, at drakes i think it was, then like you all said at the Exile launch.

Sorry.. i'm anal what can i say... ;)[/quote']

i wasthere the first time it was played in full. mmmm awesome :)

I've put alot of thought into the running order' date=' and this would get me pretty sweatty. :love:

Chasing Ghosts | 11:24
Empty Sky | 6:24
The Watcher | 9:19
The Tie That Binds | 6:59
The Brave | 3:45
The Last Day | 3:16
Losing The Truth | 6:54
All We Are | 5:55
Down | 4:53
Age Of Decay | 7:04
Fight Not Won | 8:42
Truth Divine | 4:17
Fallen | 6:38

Total | 1:25:30

And no, you don't get any time to breathe inbetween songs. :)[/quote']

2 10 minuters in the first 3 songs... are you trying to kill us? ;)

I forgot to say thanks for taking so long to get on the bus this morning that you inadvertantly allowed me to jump on just in time.

Aha! It WAS you - I wasn't sure cos I still had my sleepy eyes in and I didn't want to look like a total arse by saying hi to someone completely random.

I should really get up more than 5 minutes before I have to get my bus in the mornings!

Aha! It WAS you - I wasn't sure cos I still had my sleepy eyes in and I didn't want to look like a total arse by saying hi to someone completely random.

I should really get up more than 5 minutes before I have to get my bus in the mornings!

It was me indeed. Considering I hadn't had too much sleep I was surprisingly awake... Ha.

AHEM! sorry to shoot you all down here' date=' but we've played the whole of Ghosts twice.

We played the full version the first time we ever played it, at drakes i think it was, then like you all said at the Exile launch. [/quote']

That post inspired me to go away and rummage through my minidiscs... I found the gig in question, and we did indeed play the whole thing... it felt like I was listening to an important piece of history :) My singing on the quiet bit was utterly balls, the exile launch was definitely the definiteive version.

At that gig we also played a bunch of songs which no-one here will remember except the band, The One, Nothing, Put Me Out, Drop Your Hate and Loathe. Very strange hearing those songs again, I couldn't even remember how half of them went :laughing:

I also listened to our radio performance with G-Dove on drums (bloody hell, we sounded ace!!) and various demos... man, the original demo of Empty Sky was totally different from the final version! I also listened to bits of last year's 12 man insanity gig, and the time we covered Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter a couple of Halloweens ago, and I smiled a lot :D

• 4 weeks later...