aberdeen-music

Have Evacuating Heaven split already?

Afro Droid

Guest Jake Wifebeater
for the record:

they're not really threats' date=' its chat-up techniques. best way to get a girl to give consent to sleep with ehr is to scare the shit out of her with the consequences if she DOESN'T.

or something.[/quote']

What? You don't care about consent, I've seen you in full flight. Stumbling around disgracefully and unacceptably drunk, bottle of Newcastle Brown in one hand, roll-up in the other mitt. Speaking away to you, Thurisaz gets unmistakable "glint" in the eye as young female hoves into view. Clobbers aforementioned female over skull with aforementioned bottle, with accompanying war cry of "Me want fuck, bitch!" Truly blood-curdling, yet strangely compelling. A bit like a car smash, you just HAVE to watch.

What? You don't care about consent' date=' I've seen you in full flight. Stumbling around disgracefully and unacceptably drunk, bottle of Newcastle Brown in one hand, roll-up in the other mitt. Speaking away to you, Thurisaz gets unmistakable "glint" in the eye as young female hoves into view. Clobbers aforementioned female over skull with aforementioned bottle, with accompanying war cry of "Me want fuck, bitch!" Truly blood-curdling, yet strangely compelling. A bit like a car smash, you just HAVE to watch.[/quote']

m wahahahahaha

and imprinted' date=' i have not a fucking clue who you are.

do people know who I am???[/quote']

you do know who i am dave - just not under this username! :)

I'll give you a clue - the big Jam with Tim, Calum, Dan, Hog, Yourself and I waaaaaaaaaayyyyy back!

or were you drunk there as well?

glory be to Metallica's "for whom the bell tolls" :D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

AND WE ARE BACK IN FULL FORCE WITH A GIG ASWELL YIPPPIE !!!!!!

MOORINGS 3RD SEPTEMBER DOORS 8PM 4

FILTHPACT - mIGHTY MORPHIN POWER VIOLENCE

TRIBE - NAE HEARD THEM BEFORE HEARD GOOD THINGS (SORRY)

BONESAW - CRUSHING DEATH METAL IN THE VEIN OF AUTOPSY AND REPULSION

EVACUATING HEAVEN - LIL TWATS WHO ARE PLAYING FAR TOO FAST FOR THIS GIG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH WE KICK ASS