aberdeen-music

Have Evacuating Heaven split already?

Afro Droid

totally! was looking forward to seeing them progress...

this is a serious question:

how???

im guessing you saw them at Johnny Truant.

Okay, so unless they got a support slot for another big band liek Truant, which would probably have been unlikely, then how were you gonna see them progress.

Dave put them on at least twice(possibly 3 times) at Drakes and I i know for a fact you weren't at two of them. In fact, I dont think I have ever seen you in Drakes, let alone a hardcore/grind gig in Drakes, save for a The gig with Stoma, MMW and The Secret (who ended up being itlaian mumbags and going home without playing) which you may or may not have been at.

I'm not having a go....well, actually, I am......but it is a serious question.

how???

Okay' date=' so unless they got a support slot for another big band liek Truant, which would probably have been unlikely, then how were you gonna see them progress.

Dave put them on at least twice(possibly 3 times) at Drakes and I i know for a fact you weren't at two of them. In fact, I dont think I have ever seen you in Drakes, let alone a hardcore/grind gig in Drakes, save for a The gig with Stoma, MMW and The Secret (who ended up being itlaian mumbags and going home without playing) which you may or may not have been at.

I'm not having a go....well, actually, I am......but it is a serious question.[/quote']

Dave hasn't had his daily fix yet.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Ach, shame that, I enjoyed you guys the two times I saw you. I caught the last gig on camcorder so I'm well glad I did now. Hmm, 2 ex-Evac guys and 2 Spike vacancies....... I wonder!

Thanks to Dave and the people at drakes and moshulu for putting us on' date=' it was fun.[/quote']

Ditto.

Yeah, I don't know about the other guys, but I'm hoping to have a band up and running early 2005. Probably slightly noisecore influenced, but fuck knows.

The scene hasn't the seen the last of me yet.

We split all on good terms and from my eyes anyway it seemed we wanted to play different music and we tried to combine them all but yes i suppose with time it would have worked but i thank you for the support the past few months and i can assure you something heavy will come your way in drakes soon enough !!!

Cheers for it all

how???

Okay' date=' so unless they got a support slot for another big band liek Truant, which would probably have been unlikely, then how were you gonna see them progress.

I'm not having a go....well, actually, I am......but it is a serious question.[/quote']

i'll have you know i was working both those times, i'm not a big fan of grind although i do like hardcore, and was pleasantly surprised when i saw them at johnny truant and work aside would have made an effort to see Evacuating Heaven in the future.

save for a The gig with Stoma' date=' MMW and The Secret (who ended up being itlaian mumbags and going home without playing) which you may or may not have been at.

[/quote']

I was at that, with gentle Philip James Johnstone.

I wouldn't say it was that "grindcore" in my eyes.

*steps away from argument as I know knowing of most genres with the word "core" connected to them*