aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lester Burnham

The Videos + Masamune. THIS SATURDAY!

Was going to make it 3 since The Declined are a touring band and will also require payment. Band members will need to take turns collecting the money. I can confirm that MTA is on hand to do the sound.

Masamune, they are a pile of shit. The Videos? Who are these strange creatures of the night?

I keep getting harrassed by an unknown member of the videos for me to marry her.......

But really, i will be there, enjoying a night of sobreity once again, bring on the masabitches.

Masamune' date=' they are a pile of shit. The Videos? Who are these strange creatures of the night?

I keep getting harrassed by an unknown member of the videos for me to marry her.......

But really, i will be there, enjoying a night of sobreity once again, bring on the masabitches.[/quote']

The Videos "used go be real shocks" according to some assholes down the station... it's like we're criminals or somefink, eh?

And yes.... marry me you swine. I want your hot ass next to mine during the cold nights... such smooth flesh.... Mmmmm... we could smear... oh wait... I'll stop right there. Some asshole drew a cock on my back with chalk. Assholes.

Masabitch are my bitch. You'll see.

No' date=' no new Masamune drummer, in reply to the other thread.

There will be a singer though 8o I hear it'll be a riot.

I'm owed money, which I better be paid by a certain person from the Videos, otherwise...[/quote']

Otherwise... you'll smear ice cream on me? ;)

No problemo, Chivers.... it's payday tomorrow.

mighty?

We'll gae ye mighty, much michtier than even Masamune , yup,

the mighty HUMAN Generator are gigging just round the corner at Dr Drakes, I'll pop down if I get a chance.

We'll gae ye mighty' date=' much michtier than even Masamune , yup,

the mighty HUMAN Generator are gigging just round the corner at Dr Drakes, I'll pop down if I get a chance.[/quote']

likewise

wot time u on @?

Urm....

ALSO

We decided ("we" being myself and my posse of idiots... yo) that if YOU - yes... lucky you - say at the door - that's the wooden thing - that you've come to see US - myself and my posse of idiots - WE (I've covered that we're idiots) will let you in... through the wooden thing.... FOR FREE! Wow...

It's better than a corn flakes "gift", yo.

We decided that rather than getting paid the "big g's" for our nights hard labour - yo - that we'd let you stinky cunts in the door for free* - that's jack shit, yo.

* We may** want sex from you at a later date

** = will... if you don't stink of shit.

Just like to say that Masamune are one of those bands that really deserve a lot more gigs. Apparently they've been going something like 3 years (as opposed to being newly formed like a CERTAIN PERSON told me), and I'm disgusted that I'd never even heard of them before they played us. So any promoters looking for something that's a little bit different and rarely heard... FOR FUCKS SAKE BOOK THIS BAND.

What do they sound like... hmmm sort of a jazzy emo, but there are lot's of nice gaps that really help to bring out the sound of each instrument - they play intelligently as a band. Vocals are nice too.

Hope to have them back soon.

Yeah masamune are amazing.....dont know if they are emo!?!

Only thing is the moorings crowd didnt really take to them well at all....which is unfair cause they are amazing......there was only like 5 people at the front watching them.

And they may have even been gigging for 4 years!

If you havent checked them out before and you trust our judgement they are playing at Dr Drakes this wednesday at the absymalists fund raiser.

I believe that a couple of changes will be going on and its gonna be a fucking amazing set!!