aberdeen-music

black atom to rock drakes this friday

delboy

as part of an old school metal night with pure lead and krnoium plus dan atom and myself spinning some classic metal tunes on the decks.

this will not be for the faint hearted... :devil:

incidently atom is it ok for the other bands to use a couple of your guitar amps????

Originally posted by delboy

incidently atom is it ok for the other bands to use a couple of your guitar amps????

we shall converse about this and i'll get back to you man, mac will be using my old head which will be cool for use, not too sure about letting people loose on me brand new mesa but i guess if it has to be done.... (bites lip) ;)

Re: Re: black atom to rock drakes this friday

Originally posted by Rass

we shall converse about this and i'll get back to you man, mac will be using my old head which will be cool for use, not too sure about letting people loose on me brand new mesa but i guess if it has to be done.... (bites lip) ;)

the use of one amp will probably do, i know kronium are coming up from glasgow on the train but can't remember if they use one amp or two so i'll mail them now.

Re: Re: black atom to rock drakes this friday

Originally posted by Rass

The mesa was looking well sexy on Friday! ;)

Originally posted by Tav

You can give me a lift in that case...:p

considered!

Guest mylegionsscream2
Originally posted by rhino

you guys really need to stop picking the wrong dates to have your gigs.. it always clashes with things :(

Halloween was my 19th party....

tonight is my best mates Engagement!

DAMN YOU BLACK ATOM!!

damm u atom damm u straight to hell

i really want to go but just by coincedence it is my sis`s engagment party tonite

fuck fuck fucketty fuck