aberdeen-music

King Liar and the Brutes news

Comptroller

Heads up kids: King Liar and the Brutes first full-length album, 'Europe's Final Band', will finally see the light of day on 24th December 2004.

25 tracks of double-sonic music heaven on one CD for a very low price, thanks to Donside's own Bruce Gatsby and his kind Christmas heart. The sound is so clear and loud that I can't even bear it.

Dr Drakes will host the album launch party on Christmas Eve, and will also feature a traditional seasonal performance by non-other than Dangerous Dave Dixon. Combine this with exciting DJ music and the long-awaited return of #1 Grand Prix Racing Circuit Business Man #1, and you have the stuff dreams are made of (ectoplasm).

Door tax, opening times and other such details will be confirmed later. Just take note, that's all I ask.

1# World Champion Gran Prix hot slave driver #1 is the boldest man this earth has seen. Oh yes yes, yo.

Don't you forget it.... especially you, Tim. I'll be watching you... and your flacid dollar.

The Brutes are alive and in hiding' date=' and operating the robots via remote control, in case of assassination attempts by their many enemies. Is this an act of cowardice? Perhaps. Or maybe it is a strategic attempt to find out exactly WHO has designs on their lives, so they can go round later armed with bats.[/quote']

Bat my ass.

They are spineless Mummy's boys.

Simple.

Fact.

I look great in black plastic... Bin Bag chic, yo.

Are the bats for beating my bum pink? I should hope so.... I'd like that.

I know who I'd hit in the face with a shovel.... yes yes yo.

I'll stop there.

Yo.

Word to Hugh's mother - she's in the P&J today.... page 3 - seriously... it is page 3.

Hey, wha's happening? The lies have claimed enough. The facts speak clear: this gig will confirm all that we are or hope to be. School is out and our baby is grown. Yes, I know business but my business is your business: and business is good. All you need to know has been digitally imprisoned and will be fired into your face and thoughts before the year ends. Prepare yourself.