aberdeen-music

Whats everyone doing for Xmas

Hog

christmas eve in the station hotel in stonehaven, something of a tradition then chill with the parents on christmas day and pop across the road to my gf's parents in the evening.

for some reason i never get drunk on christmas day, usually pretty hungover from christmas eve i guess.

Christmas should start with me being hungover(cos i'm gonna get smashed on Christmas Eve), then, once i've managed to pull myself out of bed and into the shower, i'll head for my parents house to open my pressies etc. Should probably have something to eat here.

then, i have two options

1. Go meet my friends(probably my ex-girlfriend will be here) and get smashed and do stupid things

2. stay at home, drink beer, watch movies and smoke weed.

boxing day.... probably gonna work in the pub :)

Guest tv tanned

Going out with a friend on Xmas Eve, he's back up from London so the traditional visit to the Spiders Web will probably be on the cards.

Xmas day to be spent in Inverurie at my fiancee's grandparents. Should be fun as it is a break from the norm.

Boxing day we're going to my parents' to enjoy lunch with them, my brother and his fiancee and my grandparents.

Guest RockMonkey

Yes, I am Janet Street Porter. I like to come on Aberdeen-Music and see what people say about my teeth and dreadful accent. And I'm a better cook than that Paul Burrel geezer even if he's a french chef...

Guest tv tanned
Yes' date=' I am Janet Street Porter. I like to come on Aberdeen-Music and see what people say about my teeth and dreadful accent. And I'm a better cook than that Paul Burrel geezer even if he's a french chef...[/quote']

I always suspected as much

Yes' date=' I am Janet Street Porter. I like to come on Aberdeen-Music and see what people say about my teeth and dreadful accent. And I'm a better cook than that Paul Burrel geezer even if he's a french chef...[/quote']

sorry jo you just have the teeth and annoying voice......

i shall be spending christmas either sleeping or playing records on the radio, tis a hard life...