aberdeen-music

willy mason

fab

anyone heard much of this guy? I think he is amazing, i saw him supporting the 22-20s last month and was mightily impressed, he blew me away. had to buy the album the very next day and would recommend it to everyone 'Where the Humans Eat'. he has a great voice and some of the songs are incredible, would love to see him again! hes playin king tuts next year and he is only 19, full of potential

x

well i managed to buy Where The Humans Eat (album) in Fopp here in glasgow for a tenner- money well spent! i would recommend tracks such as - Gotta Keep Movin, Hard Hand to Hold and Letter #1 from the album. its released on Virgin, EMI, 0724387537620 and available on amazon, happy listening, very worth it! x

I'm not sure about willy mason' date=' he seems a bit boring and run of the mill, unfortunately.

The other act on the Team Love label roster, Tilly And The Wall, however, more than make up for this.[/quote']

I disagree. Tilly and the Wall may have some great pop songs, but a lot of their material is strictly average and other than the tap-dancing gimmick, there's little to distinguish them from the countless other indie acts across the atlantic.

I do know that Team Love will be releasing Jenny Lewis's solo record, which in my opinion, is the most exciting prospect yet for the label.

I disagree. Tilly and the Wall may have some great pop songs' date=' but a lot of their material is strictly average and other than the tap-dancing gimmick, there's little to distinguish them from the countless other indie acts across the atlantic.

I do know that Team Love will be releasing Jenny Lewis's solo record, which in my opinion, is the most exciting prospect yet for the label.[/quote']

I wouldn't say the tap-dancing is a gimmick, but you're right, the jenny lewis album will hopefully be lovely