aberdeen-music

award eight: best indie

The Ghost Of Fudge

er, wasn't really that bothered to be honest. i know it was ollie wot said it, just seemed a bit of a strange thing to say and i just wondered if he was just going for a wind up or fit? fudge awards are a bit of fun and really really shouldn't be taken overly seriously, if we win cool but if the cuts or aka the fox or someone else wins then that's cool too.

lifes too short. and if you guys have issues with each other then that's your problem but leave us out of it eh?

peace.

Guest valley69

haha! Read my earlier post guys, i think dedalus are great. my 'are shit ' comment wasnt a go at them or a jealous comment it was a joke, not to be taken seriously. I thought it was funny the way people were all saying dedalus or 'dedafuckinglus' like they would win a prize for saying the damn name so i decided to buck the trend by saying the exact opposite .deary me...obviously my humour doesnt go down well on here. However if it gives me more kudos as maxwell suggests then i wouldnt say no to that...bring on da women. Les stop stirring things please it is not a good idea to air personal issues on a board. :up: oh and for the record im not saying who i voted but ive enjoyed stevens vocals everytime ive seen him and daves guitar parts are awesome. goodnight and merry christmas to allllllll xx

er' date=' wasn't really that bothered to be honest. i know it was ollie wot said it, just seemed a bit of a strange thing to say and i just wondered if he was just going for a wind up or fit? fudge awards are a bit of fun and really really shouldn't be taken overly seriously, if we win cool but if the cuts or aka the fox or someone else wins then that's cool too.

lifes too short. and if you guys have issues with each other then that's your problem but leave us out of it eh?

peace.[/quote']

Ollie is a fool! I shall skelp his head when I see him next!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild
I thought it was funny the way people were all saying dedalus or 'dedafuckinglus' like they would win a prize for saying the damn name

That's right, I wanted a prize for 'saying the damn' name.

No, really.

Les stop stirring things please it is not a good idea to air personal issues on a board. :up:

Ollie, you ass.

That's what they are here for... that's why we all have our very own account names and everything :p

something like that. and bands keep thinking they've won, coz they polled most in the internet voting. of course, this is incorrect :)

so far, over a hundred votes have been added to the internet votes to produce a running total, and there's another three fudge gigs to go in drakes where you can vote...

jan 20

feb 10

feb 24

xxx

• 4 weeks later...