aberdeen-music

TONIGHT::The Bled + Alexisonfire + Hiding With Girls + MMW::TONIGHT

Ross

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from the gig and it was an awesome gig indeed. have to say i was throughly impressed with MMw as usual and the new material was sounding good. Hiding with girls..awesome again really enjoyed their set. it was my first time hearing alexisonfire but i have to say i really enjoyed what i heard. id heard the bled cd a fewtimes before but i feel they were abit of a letdown tonight...

hmm must i say i was dissapointed tonight.

Weapon were awesome one of the best sets ive seen from them, but from there it didnt get any better.

Hiding with girls i thought were poor at best i far preferred weapons tunes,

alexisonfire again dissapointed me i expected more and i left after then having not enjoyed myself really.

Guest Nikola Tesla

MMW- Tight as hell, but the music is still really for me.

Hiding With Girls- Once again very tight, but ultimatly bland in my opinion.

Alexisonfire- They were ok..... but still a hell of a lot of bands doing their thing better (also the singer came off as a twat)

The Bled- Fucking Awsome..... They were the only real reason for me going. Very tight, cool songs, and pretty decent people.

Not very detailed but im tired.

Some fucking good tunes from the Bled I thought, but Alexisonfire need to work out whether they want to be screamo or emo, as I dinnae think it's a good idea trying to be both. And the singer did come accross as a twat, like someone else mentioned.

I would heartily recommend the Bled to anyone who likes a bit of rock.

the gig was immense

mmw were great last night,very tight and new stuff is sounding really good

hwg.oh dear.tight yes but bland as hell-very average i thought.

alexis were pretty good,lots of energy,didn't like this band on record but they can definitely pull it off live.

the bled were absolutely awesome,dale earndhart's seatbelt was an explosive opener,played a good set-mainly stuff off of pass the flask but some new stuff as well,completely blew alexis off stage.hope they come back-love this band to bits.

also was it just me or was it really,really loud in there last night?my ears are still sore

mmw - mighty mighty muthafuckers

hwg - meh dont do it for me im affraid

alexisonfire - band of night. made me go up to phil alkaline and say "this makes me wanna play hardcore forever" simple as really. awesome

bled - really good band but songs have to much of similar structure im affraid. good idea but overdone unfortunatly

yo

was fucking amazing gig like.

dont really like mmw but they seem to get tighter and i like them a bit more each time i see them. always good for a breakdown though.

hwg , couldnt be bothered to watch from close as seen them before and also think they are fairly shite so had a few drinks instead.

alexisonfire were fucking awesome, much better live than on cd, loads of energy and kicked ass

BUT..... im the bled blew all other bands away without a second doubt, whole set was like one big fucking breakdoon, love the album, heard it a billion times and also like the couple of new songs, was it just me thought or was the sound a little fucked up like screechy and really muffled at parts? no? ......

please say some cunt took some pictures at it, of the bands and of the amazing crowd......

I thought MMW were great. I like them a little bit more every time I see them. Hiding With Girls were gash. Simple as that really. Alexisonfire were also pretty terrible. I was quite looking forward to seeing them due to a few people telling me they were ace but it didn't do it for me. The singerbeing a prick didn't help matters much. The Bled were awesome. Easily the band of the night and a welcome breath of fresh air after the previous two bands.

I thought MMW were great. I like them a little bit more every time I see them. Hiding With Girls were gash. Simple as that really. Alexisonfire were also pretty terrible. I was quite looking forward to seeing them due to a few people telling me they were ace but it didn't do it for me. The singerbeing a prick didn't help matters much. The Bled were awesome. Easily the band of the night and a welcome breath of fresh air after the previous two bands.

Very true i thought weapon wiped the floor with HWG and Alexisonfire to be honest. The second two bands were just awful i expected far more after hearing alexisonfire on cd and enjoyed some of it. as i said as well after the second two bands i left id rather damage my ears with something worth listening to.

just got back from the gig and it was an awesome gig indeed. have to say i was throughly impressed with MMw as usual and the new material was sounding good. Hiding with girls..awesome again really enjoyed their set. it was my first time hearing alexisonfire but i have to say i really enjoyed what i heard. id heard the bled cd a fewtimes before but i feel they were abit of a letdown tonight...

Grant,im gonna fucking pin you up against a wall next time i see you and put one between your eyes,for saying The Bled were a let down.

Gig was good,well impressed with what MMW have done to there sound,keep progressing things can only get better.

HWG not really my stuff,but a good solid set,girlfriend loved them and MMW.So there def destined for stardom.

Alexisonfire were fucking ace,i love them on cd,and i love them live.

The Bled were the shit,they brought it and delivered with style.What an opening tune,always a winner!.I Never Met Another Gemini is a ace live tune.

True bout the crowd,it was another amazingly shit crowd atmosphere.Apart from em and bout 7 friends,it was like dead out there.

And what was with the couple of guys at the front who had bhought the wrong gig tickets,im sure they thouight they were at a pantera or machine head gig.You know the guys who do the Bull in the pit (look hard and run round just trying to push people over,not cool).So me and the guys all moved back.

Also alot more peole at that gig than,other gigs of style put on.Any reasons why?

Taylor

Grant' date='im gonna fucking pin you up against a wall next time i see you and put one between your eyes,for saying The Bled were a let down[/quote']

haha man. i dunno just wasnt overly impressed with the bled really i mean ive given the cd a couple of spins and summin just seemed to be lacking from the show...thought alexis were better really.