The Hurt Process + Silverstein + Underoath + Roses Are Red

lava p.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nikola Tesla

TrustKill and Victory have really went down hill by signing bands like Roses are red and Silverstein, but might still pop along to see if Underoath are any good live (melodic poppy hardcore never did anyone any harm) although i do hope there is no religious nonsense being preched.

TrustKill and Victory have really went down hill by signing bands like Roses are red and Silverstein' date=' but might still pop along to see if Underoath are any good live (melodic poppy hardcore never did anyone any harm) although i do hope there is no religious nonsense being preched.[/quote']

Religious nonsense?

Guest Nikola Tesla

By religious nonsense i meant that they are known for preaching their religious beliefs at shows. To be perfectly honest i dont give a shit if a band has religious members or not, i simply dislike people ramming their beliefs down my throat, is that so damn hard for anyone to understand? Also considering the fact i like Zao Norma Jean and Hopesfall who all have religious members that it would be pretty damn hard for me to be some anti christian hardcore nutcase.

who cares if they preach their religious beliefs at the show...loads of bands rant shit about their opinions and the like at shows and people just accept it....just cos religion comes into play here why should it be any different. theyre a great band so go for the music and if they do try preaching stuff that you dont agree with just ignore it! geeso, everything has to be so damn complicated these days! lets face it, the line up is awesome, the gig will be ace, im gonna catch this line up the following night in glasgow and i cant wait!!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
yeah a song ruined will no doubt be refering to the fact that underoath are on a christian label (tooth and nail) and therefore must be a bunch of bible bashers.

:up:

that's because every band on twat and nail has christian ethics.