aberdeen-music

Douglas.....

The Milner

Sadly, a lot of British punk bands. Where is the love? Lightyear are still up there in my most listened to albums. Both of them are absolute gems and their live shows were aweseome. Bands that are signed to British labels like Household Name or Golf are hardly likely to compete with the likes of Drive Thru, Fat Wreck or Kung Fu. And that makes me a sad panda. Scuzz and Kerrang don't do much good for British bands either.

So im sitting listening to them for the hunderth time and to me they seem like one of the best bands ive ever heard not to make it. Anyone else agree with this?? Any bands in the same catagory as them youd like to share about??

douglas were amazing,such a shame they never made it big,B is the new way was awesome,alarm bells and fuckups is probably my favourite off the album,drinking alone was great.sounded equally good live.hell of a lot of talent there shame it wasn't really recognised in a big way.