aberdeen-music

FriendlyBikerDude is a legend

Dayeth

Now i'm a man of my word/words...and when I tell someone im going to start a thread about how ace they are... I do it.

I had the pleasure of hitting/meeting FriendlyBikerDude in Bassment/Moshulu tonight and ALTHOUGH he had no bike...he is a dude....who is very friendly and is a heavy mofo.

nuff said

Ha, didn't hink you were gonna do it

Now i'm a man of my word/words...and when I tell someone im going to start a thread about how ace they are... I do it.

I had the pleasure of hitting/meeting FriendlyBikerDude in Bassment/Moshulu tonight and ALTHOUGH he had no bike...he is a dude....who is very friendly and is a heavy mofo.

nuff said

That's mental, cheers man.

Shulu was ace last night......

Hey, nothin wrong with arse licking, everything in moderation and all that, apple a day keeps the doctor away.....

when he was in the pit for breed 77 he passed me a glass of water for no reason lol

it was knocked out of my hand 5 seconds later by the rest of the pit slamming into poor ickle me

i got water all down my leg :(

Well, it saddens me that you were soaked but by no means was the potential soaking of Rach 69 my intention in giving you said cup of water. I didn't want it, i only took it off the person in front of me cos I felt their arm was gonna get sore and I would be a recipient of a watering..........

Well in Primary school he was a man of much World War II fascination... and although his bike was of the pushing variety he was indeed a friendlybikerdude back then!

Yeah, but you were like Friendlyfighterjetdude in primary school.

I remember us scripting very violent dram aketches n stuff.

And let us not forget the Biker mice pencil case, a token of which I was indeed a happy recipient....

Sigh, primary school was ace....

I believe I passed friendlybikerdude on the stairs in 'shulu last night (he's the bloke that went to Exodus with the bullet belt right?)' date=' hope you enjoyed the tunes bro, we were quite metal last night.

Dayeth - were you there in time for 'Bad Devil'?[/quote']

Yeah man that's me. I was bullet beltless last night, my back is getting quite scratched from doing any sort of movement with it on.

Yeah, shulu was ACE last night. Priest!! Tallica!! Guns!! (*2!!) and loadsa other decent stuff....

I believe I passed friendlybikerdude on the stairs in 'shulu last night (he's the bloke that went to Exodus with the bullet belt right?)' date=' hope you enjoyed the tunes bro, we were quite metal last night.

Dayeth - were you there in time for 'Bad Devil'?[/quote']

NNNNNNNNNhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ;( Mr Of_the_Fall will be in despair aswell.

Not is all lost though, it was one of the heaviest Saturday nights ever. Nice one.

Yeah man that's me. I was bullet beltless last night' date=' my back is getting quite scratched from doing any sort of movement with it on.

Yeah, shulu was ACE last night. Priest!! Tallica!! Guns!! (*2!!) and loadsa other decent stuff....[/quote']

Glad you enjoyed, feel free to PM me your requests. Me and James (t'other Air Guitar DJ) look like this (me on the left):

1DSCF00231-med.JPG

We can promise more good rock to come!

Glad you enjoyed' date=' feel free to PM me your requests. Me and James (t'other Air Guitar DJ) look like this (me on the left):

[img']http://gallery.aberdeen-music.com/data/500/1DSCF00231-med.JPG

We can promise more good rock to come!

I think I saw the other James dude running out of safeway the other day. On thursday before Atom....

PM requests> That's sooo cool!!!!

*excitement, girlish giggling*