aberdeen-music

Poison The Well

unbroken

I really have nothing to say about them...

They were absolutely amazing at the Edinburgh and Glasgow shows of the Dillinger tour!

For those who are interested...

The set-list was something like...

Crystal Lake

Sticks and stones never made any sense

Slice Paper Wrists

Artists Rendering Of Me

Sounds Like The End Of The World

Botchla

Zombies Are Good For Your Health

The Realist

Nerdy

It was fucking outstanding!

That is all I have to say!

xXscottXx

they were excellent at glasgow' date=' though the non-shouty bits were painful as he couldn't hit a note. Dillinger were fearsome! 0 to full on rock fury in 0.1 seconds.[/quote']

Bollocks, I was supposed to go to that, but then couldn't make it. Then got a message saying it was their best show in Glasgow yet, damn. However, I reckoned that they will hopefull be back in six months, as Dillinger seem to come back every six months. Time before was in May with Mono, then the time before that was in December, I think Beecher were playing that time...

WHAT THE FUCK??

Poison the well were awesome in Edinburgh and absolutely astonishing in Glasgow...like jaw droppingly good. I guess some hardcore elitists just go so far with music that they forget whats good anymore...hmmm?

Fuck dillenger man. Whats the deal with them?

Also...Jef's singing voice was pretty damn good and to say he couldnt hit a note is way wrong. The passion of Poison the well was so pure and apparent it really was an awesome site to behold...

Oh and the deal with Poison the well is that the yare in pre-production for the new record which they are all stoked about and Derek did leave. They have replaced him and I think his name is Jason. Dont know who he is or where he came from. He is a great player though. Ryan Primack was on fire.

*not Scott posting this.

Ephel Duath played that gig did they not? great great band

They did and they were!

I don't want to get into a Dillinger Vs. Poison The Well thing; Poison The well were indeed very good' date=' however it was [b']The Dillinger Escape Plan I went to see. Rather than waste words like some film review i'll just say its one of the best gigs I've been to.

ephel duath are cool and sound amazing.

just cos your a hardcore kid doesnt mean you cant like something different other than intro/verse/chorus/breakdown/verse/chorus/breakdown/slower breakdown/even slower breakdown/end like ptw kinda stuff' date=' which is awesome like but broaden your mind[/quote']

The original Ephel Duath vocalist didnt actually sing with hardcore vocals (much more a black metal shriek) but I think the newer guy is far better. Their album the painters palette is one of the best albums I have bought in recent years

ephel duath are cool and sound amazing.

just cos your a hardcore kid doesnt mean you cant like something different other than intro/verse/chorus/breakdown/verse/chorus/breakdown/slower breakdown/even slower breakdown/end like ptw kinda stuff' date=' which is awesome like but broaden your mind[/quote']

yeah...but I like other stuff like that...I just thought they were shite!

As The Sun Sets is where it is at!