aberdeen-music

Neighbours excitement

Sam the Eagle

Guest tv tanned

No, Paul Robinson was he who was the son of Jim and the grandson of Helen Daniels, married one of the foxy Alessi twins, Christina I think, and then had a nervous breakdown at Lasseters.

Great!

Guest tv tanned

He has appeared in Casualty and River City.

His singing career was indeed short lived.

He remains a legend in Neighbours though.

Hopefully he'll be bringing Christina back with him...

He has appeared in Casualty and River City.

His singing career was indeed short lived.

He remains a legend in Neighbours though.

Hopefully he'll be bringing Christina back with him...

Bring back Clive Gibbon !!!!

Oh yeah and Jambo is doing a guest spot in Hollyoaks.. its bringing back the old characters month.

Cheers

Stuart

always a sign of poor ratings.

Still' date=' it helps give us a nostalgia trip so it's all good.[/quote']

Neighbours has been doing it more subtewly for ages with people like Skye and Jamie Clarke coming in, likewise Harolds son David. I'm not sure if anyone on the street now will even recognise Paul Robinson. Next characters that should come back are Henry Ramsay, Joe Mangel, and the ghost of Jim Robinson, just so the younger generation can get confused by seeing Caleb form the OC in Neighbours ;)

Cheers

Stuart

I'm still waiting for Marlene Kratz to return from her 3 month cruise she left for 6 years ago.

Ahh good old Marlene Kratz, she was definately one of those neighbours pin ups :up:

Will be interesting to see what Paul Robinson actually comes back to do, maybe he is going to mount a takeover bid for lasseters!! Where did he actually go in neighbours world?

Ahh good old Marlene Kratz' date=' she was definately one of those neighbours pin ups :up:

Will be interesting to see what Paul Robinson actually comes back to do, maybe he is going to mount a takeover bid for lasseters!! Where did he actually go in neighbours world?[/quote']

He was off to Brazil if i remember after defrauding the Robinson Corporation.

I'd take a guess he's coming back to buy the burn't out remains of Lassiters.

Cheers

Stuart

bah missed it today!

think that might have beaten my fave ever neighbours moment when jim robinson died of a hear attack

and for the record stefan 'paul robinson i need the work' dennis did indeed grace the hit parade on the back of the success of kylie n jason with the much forgotten pop gem 'dont it make you feel good' which reached number 16 in may 1989. sadly the follow up 'this love affair' could only make number 67 and he went back to the day job (eg playing paul robinson_

shit i know too much.

does anyone know when he's due back???

Guest Scorge Spike

and for the record stefan 'paul robinson i need the work' dennis did indeed grace the hit parade on the back of the success of kylie n jason with the much forgotten pop gem 'dont it make you feel good' which reached number 16 in may 1989. sadly the follow up 'this love affair' could only make number 67 and he went back to the day job (eg playing paul robinson_

shit i know too much.

0512b57e.jpg

Do you own this book aswell, perchance? ;)