aberdeen-music

The best and worst thing about you?

Hog

Best thing is probably that I make an effort not to be judgemental about things right away, and generally try to live and let live. I also have great musical taste :up: .

Worst thing is probably that I'm so damn shy sometimes. I fluctuate between being over-confident, talkitive etc. and being the most unsociable retard I know who'll sit in a corner and barely mumble a few words, depending on the scenario. Oh, I'm also a moody bastard and I hate my voice.

Best - I'm a dick

Worst - I'm a dick

Depends if i'm laughing with you or at you.

well, you're my favourite dick, dayeth.

there, I've said cool stuff bout you to.

Best - I consider myself really friendly and easy to talk to. I don't kill people. I also actively grew a mullet for a while....

Worst - I think I can do a good dick impression too at times.... I also gave up on growing a mullet for a while...

Guest Charity Case

Best:

I try to be hard working, friendly, supportive(i have a problem), young, quite healthy(no illness's at present)

Worst:

unsympathetic(the problem) maybe due to domestic abuse suffered at hands of a certain family member(1 parent) for 8 years, the being ignored part sometimes for weeks on end gets to you, then the beatings do aswell :moody:

stupid and not very intelligent, very little common sense

need to be told what to do(lack of common sense)

not being able to understand other people(see chatting up a "touchy" guy in moshulu for a laugh and upsetting his girlfriend :up: )

So, improvements:

The 2 main things are Learn to be more sympathetic, become more healthy(whilst still eating meat)

other things

buy a motorbike, boat, learn to skateboard :help: haha, become more emotional(maybe part and parcel with sympathy)

I AM A DICK

most of the time i think :rolleyes:

best- im fucking ace

worst - dont buy me beer.

Oh you baldy.... *chortle* :rolleyes:

Urm.... me...

Best - I'm "easy to talk to" apparently.

Worst - I seek revenge and am not particularly forgiving...

eg: even if I say "it's okay"... it's not really.