aberdeen-music

Jo's leaving do

jester1470

Just a reminder...

Hope everyone's all ready for a major party on Wednesday where there will be contributions from Stayover, Emma Forman, Hog, amongst others as well as Jo herself, it will be a great night out. Free entry, there will be cake and many laughs as well as the chance to see me in a suit, that alone should be worth it.

Hope to see you, come up and say hello,

Cheers

Stuart

Guest RockMonkey

I have not entrusted Stuart with any of the catering requirements for this evening. Sandwiches have been prepared by Busy Bee of Union St. Various fillings have been included. I am hoping there will be cheese and pickle though...

I have not entrusted Stuart with any of the catering requirements for this evening. Sandwiches have been prepared by Busy Bee of Union St. Various fillings have been included. I am hoping there will be cheese and pickle though...

You ordered them,, surely you xoul;d have ordered cheese and pickle ;) (which I scarily read as cheese and piddle - thinking back toClouds watersports thread ;) )

Cheers

Stuart