aberdeen-music

Biffy Clyro : Music Hall

lava p.

no wonder we dont get any good bands coming up to aberdeen all the time' date=' they need to check if biffy are playing (again)!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

so whats so wrong with that? at least they are playing this city instead of ignoring it like so many other bands.

it shows how much they appreciate the people and those who have supported them. How many of the ''established'' bands that you listen to play in aberdeen, I would say at least 90% of them probably do not know where Scotland is, let alone aberdeen.

so whats so wrong with that? at least they are playing this city instead of ignoring it like so many other bands.

it shows how much they appreciate the people and those who have supported them. How many of the ''established'' bands that you listen to play in aberdeen' date=' I would say at least 90% of them probably do not know where Scotland is, let alone aberdeen.[/quote']

Hehe paul i was having a joke. I dont mind biffy think some of their songs are pretty good might even get a ticket to go see them, and as you say at least their not ignoring aberdeen like a lot of bands do. :up:

Not sure about this one. I hope there will be some sort of atmosphere in the music hall with biffy 'cause it's usually shit. i think another moshulu stint would've been better' date=' but hey it's all about the money i suppose.[/quote']

I beg to differ sir - more room to move around + even more Biffy fans (Moshulu was sold out mind...) = even MORE fun! :)

just "point" minus the guy that found a better band

Yeah sure, that's our publicity slogan. We'll be seeing you at our first show, or rather, you'll be seing us. I doubt we'll notice you.