aberdeen-music

Love at first sight?

Hog

Oh where are all the romantic people at now a days??

It may be possible i dont think its fair for anyone to say yes or no cause it all comes down to induvidual situatioins. Different people expierience different emotions in these situations. For me it has never happened but id like to believe that it could happen one day.

hmm

Love at first sight may be possible, how are we to know if we've never felt love at first sight?

It's self-demonstrable, really

It may be possible (not sure), but logically thinking, it more likely to be "lust at first sight", as you guys have already said.

PS listening to "I never glid before" by "Gong", you get thinking ANYTHING is possible :bat:

Love hurts, that's all I know. Yes it can happen ar first sight I suppose but not proper deep stuff that lasts, that takes a while. And when love lasts, boy does it last and it's horrible when things go bad. Just never get too attached to anyone.

Guest tv tanned
Love hurts' date=' that's all I know. Yes it can happen ar first sight I suppose but not proper deep stuff that lasts, that takes a while. And when love lasts, boy does it last and it's horrible when things go bad. Just never get too attached to anyone.[/quote']

so bitter for one so young

Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt.

There's no point in saying you're not going to ever get attached just in case you get hurt. You need to risk getting hurt to reap the benefits of love. But hey, maybe I'm just talking shit.

Love at first sight can't exist though. You need to know a person before you love them, otherwise you can only fall in love with their appearance, and they're gonna look a little bit different when they wake up next to you in the morning.

Work like you don't need the money' date=' dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt.

There's no point in saying you're not going to ever get attached just in case you get hurt. You need to risk getting hurt to reap the benefits of love. But hey, maybe I'm just talking shit.

Love at first sight can't exist though. You need to know a person before you love them, otherwise you can only fall in love with their appearance, and they're gonna look a little bit different when they wake up next to you in the morning.[/quote']

great post!