aberdeen-music

F.A.O Cloud

April Ethereal

Ever stop me at the door of The Bassment again asking for ID when I'm bursting for a piss (when you know fine I'm 19 and you've known for quite a few....'happy' years) and I'll feel quite happy to openly relieve myself on you....you cunt!

Classic.

That nasty Cloud boy. I'm sure he'd deserve it. ;)

did you piss yourself?! eew..in fact. you know fine i only asked you because a) i knew you, b) i was fooling about and c) i knew you were over 18 and had ID anyway..as i recall, you told me to "fuck off" :D

and anyway, blame Lucy (of the Danger variety)..it was her idea!

i'll buy you a pint next time i see you to make up for it, i think i owe you a couple ;)

did you piss yourself?! eew..in fact. you know fine i only asked you because a) i knew you' date=' b) i was fooling about and c) i knew you were over 18 and had ID anyway..as i recall, you told me to "fuck off" :D

i'll buy you a pint next time i see you to make up for it, i think i owe you a couple ;)[/quote']

for beating him over a fence all those years ago?

p.s sorry scott...couldnt resist

did you piss yourself?! eew..in fact. you know fine i only asked you because a) i knew you' date=' b) i was fooling about and c) i knew you were over 18 and had ID anyway..as i recall, you told me to "fuck off" :D

i'll buy you a pint next time i see you to make up for it, i think i owe you a couple ;)[/quote']

No I didnt, I made it...just. It was definently a photo finish. I think you deserved the 'fuck off'. Pulling a stunt like that, Cloud you are too much!

1402cloud-med.JPG

It was a strange fight (considering neither of them had hands) forgive the crudeness of this...

What a night that was. I loved the way Cloud removed his gloves first before asking me "What the hell I thought I was playing at?" I probably deserved a punch for telling to 'Fuck off', though? The magenta Fear Factory T-shirt was out on force on Saturday. And it will be again this Saturday when I see the great lads themselves.