aberdeen-music

Pizza

Metarie

where's teh best place for pizza in aberdeen? Pizza Hut? PHD? Snappy Tomato? Heavenly Pizzas?

At the moment I'm not sure anything could beat the 1.99 Ristorante pizza i just bought from Safeways but you never know...

And what's everyone's favourite toppings? My flatmates scorn me for liking ham and pinapple, tell me I'm not alone!

I like Pizza Hut deep pan with cheese and much pineapple. But delivered is nice because you can watch DVDs of anything (eg. The Fox and the Hound) while you're eating and someone comes to your door and it's funny when you and your friends get all tarted up for the delivery boy like on that ad, and when he arrives it's a pervy old man. :moody:

Guest tv tanned

Everywhere is good at certain things.

Myself and Mrs Hobbes often rotate our pizza purchases based on the best deals going.

Heavenly have proved the biggest disappointments from my perspective...

Guest tv tanned
Heavenly Pizza by far for me... Followed by Pizza Express.... Followed by Dominos... Then prob Pizza Hut.

How can you really rate Heavenly, they are shocking when it comes to VFM. Or at least they were.

Well I can only speak from experience and I haven't had any problems with Heavenly, last time i was dissapointed with one of their pizzas was over a year and a half ago... And I go there quite regularly as it is close by... Hmm... Interesting.

I used to live in italy... and in comparison, no pizza in Aberdeen deserves to be called a pizza! Hehe... but... you can't have everything can you? As long as it sorts out the hunger, tastes reasonably good... And is edible of course!

Guest tv tanned
Well I can only speak from experience and I haven't had any problems with Heavenly' date=' last time i was dissapointed with one of their pizzas was over a year and a half ago... And I go there quite regularly as it is close by... Hmm... Interesting.

I used to live in italy... and in comparison, no pizza in Aberdeen deserves to be called a pizza! Hehe... but... you can't have everything can you? As long as it sorts out the hunger, tastes reasonably good... And is edible of course![/quote']

Well, fair game.

Concur with the Italy point, went there for a holiday and man-oh-man do they know how to make a good pizza.

When I was in Zagreb, the pizza restaurant we visited was outstanding as well!