aberdeen-music

Empty Sky!

Camie

and theres even more to hear now in empty sky! since the jamming for the 12 man atom gig, sandy-gu wrote a riff in the pre-chorus which has been nicked and even harmonised by the glorious dan, but it doesnt appear on the CD, so if you want the full Sky experience you'll just have to come down and see us live!! ;)

Favourite song? i'm not going to answer that question, thats more your guys departent, after all i am just a guitarist ;)

Originally posted by Rass

and theres even more to hear now in empty sky! since the jamming for the 12 man atom gig, sandy-gu wrote a riff in the pre-chorus which has been nicked and even harmonised by the glorious dan, but it doesnt appear on the CD, so if you want the full Sky experience you'll just have to come down and see us live!! ;)

Favourite song? i'm not going to answer that question, thats more your guys departent, after all i am just a guitarist ;)

oooooooo i will have to check that out!

as soon as i get money :(

old samuel you say? why i don't mind if i do!

i have great plans for that very beverage for this festive period! bottles shall appear at every occasion, as if by magic! crowds at gigs and parties shall regail its glory!

empty sky still has the same kick it did the day i heard a dodgy live recording outside lava on joe's minidisc player a fair while back. probably over a year and half.

the magic is still there!

spoonie

X

p.s. whats the new year plan this year? i was considering heading northwards

Spoonie Returns!!!!!!

While Chasing ghosts and empty sky are great tunes I still have a soft,or hard spot (whichever you prefer) for down, that tune got me through a lot of tattie fields and needless to say shirt sleeves, pockets etc. ( generally anything you can wipe yer dowp with!)

Good to hear spoonies heading north for the yule time hopefully the might that was festr will be gracing the scene once more and we can all get canned.

:band: :band: :band: :band: :band: