aberdeen-music

Drummer For 2moro

Aaron_Robertson

Friendly word of advice : don't take gigs unless you know you can fufil them to an acceptable standard, regardless of where you're playing. Professionalism is everything in music - wouldn't it suck if you were on the verge of signing a huge contract and being the next big thing, only for someone to remeber you from here and to go "no, don't sign them, they used to be really unprofessional and take gigs they weren't even sure they could do".

my advice? go with the drummer you've got..if he fucks up, you'll have learnt a nasty lesson.

Friendly word of advice : don't take gigs unless you know you can fufil them to an acceptable standard' date=' regardless of where you're playing. Professionalism is everything in music - wouldn't it suck if you were on the verge of signing a huge contract and being the next big thing, only for someone to remeber you from here and to go "no, don't sign them, they used to be really unprofessional and take gigs they weren't even sure they could do".

my advice? go with the drummer you've got..if he fucks up, you'll have learnt a nasty lesson.[/quote']

AND stop FUCKIN hassling ur usuall drummer , hows she puts up with u twats is beyond me :swearing: